BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
i4 eDrive40 M Sport
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I took the time to copy over the information of the Canadian pricing guide into a google sheet except for the wheels options.

It makes it easier at least for me to compare options since I can copy over my selections side to side.

Here is the document if someone wants to take a look. Let me know if you find any errors or suggestions to make it better. Enjoy!

·
Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Tanzanite blue with Cognac, Msport
525 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I took the time to copy over the information of the Canadian pricing guide into a google sheet except for the wheels options.

It makes it easier at least for me to compare options since I can copy over my selections side to side.

Here is the document if someone wants to take a look. Let me know if you find any errors or suggestions to make it better. Enjoy!

Wow nice job!!! I didn't find an error so looks good :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
I checked the price difference with my dealer and the director told me that they were not aware of an increase price for the I4 so for him it is a bug on the site so the Premium Essential Package should be at $7,900 instead of $9,400.

·
Registered
i4 eDrive40 M Sport
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked the price difference with my dealer and the director told me that they were not aware of an increase price for the I4 so for him it is a bug on the site so the Premium Essential Package should be at $7,900 instead of $9,400.
I hope they are right but I doubt it.
The price increase shows in the configurator and the guy from the Toronto dealer that makes YouTube videos confirmed in one of them that he got the updated price sheet.
Also in the document for the HEA spec cars the price is mentioned. 😞

·
Registered
335i convertible, BMW K1600b mc
1,562 Posts
I hope they are right but I doubt it.
The price increase shows in the configurator and the guy from the Toronto dealer that makes YouTube videos confirmed in one of them that he got the updated price sheet.
Also in the document for the HEA spec cars the price is mentioned. 😞
Yes the price increased , and my dealer said they were aware and it would not change my pre-order price.

·
Registered
525 Posts
For your info BMW Canada has open the finance set up for lease/buy the I4 edrive40 or M50 with interest rate and value at the end of lease. I checked with my dealer and he confirm that those numbers are official so enjoy your configuration to match your budget 😊

·
Registered
525 Posts
For your info BMW Canada has open the finance set up for lease/buy the I4 edrive40 or M50 with interest rate and value at the end of lease. I checked with my dealer and he confirm that those numbers are official so enjoy your configuration to match your budget 😊
I forgot the government allocation is not taken in consideration on the payment so for quebec you have to consider $7000 as an account to get a real payment cost.

·
Registered
i4 eDrive40 M Sport
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot the government allocation is not taken in consideration on the payment so for quebec you have to consider $7000 as an account to get a real payment cost.
Just one option for each, right? Is either 48 months for lease or 60 for finance.
At least that's what I see when configuring an eDrive40. I suppose more options will eventually show up.

For quebec edrive40 is $6958 before tax or $8000 after tax the downpayment/rebate that should be included in the calculation.

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
Not sure when your source price list was published by BMW, but we had a similar change in the US, the Premium package was initially published at $1050 in 1-Oct-2021 but when the configurator was opened on 18-Nov-2021, it was was $950 but there was a "mandatory free option" to delete the passenger side lumbar support.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Just one option for each, right? Is either 48 months for lease or 60 for finance.
At least that's what I see when configuring an eDrive40. I suppose more options will eventually show up.

For quebec edrive40 is $6958 before tax or $8000 after tax the downpayment/rebate that should be included in the calculation.
No it's not included in the calculation because the provinces have not the same subside and most of them nothing at all.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Not sure when your source price list was published by BMW, but we had a similar change in the US, the Premium package was initially published at $1050 in 1-Oct-2021 but when the configurator was opened on 18-Nov-2021, it was was $950 but there was a "mandatory free option" to delete the passenger side lumbar support.
When I reserve in October this package was at $7900 and now it is at $9400 an increase of $1500!
Others members have remark the jump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts