BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 98 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
Yeah the blue accent is so nice. Can't wait to test it at night!

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,973 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Congratulations, looking good. Nice to see more cars coming to Canada.

· Registered
237 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful car!!

Are those M mirrors black or carbon fiber?
Black - I got the Shadowline package.

More pictures attached!

Weather wasn't very cooperative - it was pouring rain which really didn't help the traffic going home. Took me about an hour to get home (usually only 30 minutes without traffic) but I got to test out DAPP which worked very well. Heated seats weren't very hot - tried different modes and couldn't get it to burn my back like my wife's Mach E. Gotta figure it out still.

Totally overwhelmed so far by all the buttons and configurations.

Car drives excellent as I expected and loving it so far. Gonna take it for a night drive later to hopefully admire the Laserlights a bit!

Attachments

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,973 Posts
I heard in general the seats don’t warm up that much… love the lights in the door handles - hope I have that too!
They get warmer when the system isn't in automatic and the car isn't in eco-pro.

Reactions: dudenjen

· Registered
40 Posts
Black - I got the Shadowline package.

More pictures attached!

Weather wasn't very cooperative - it was pouring rain which really didn't help the traffic going home. Took me about an hour to get home (usually only 30 minutes without traffic) but I got to test out DAPP which worked very well. Heated seats weren't very hot - tried different modes and couldn't get it to burn my back like my wife's Mach E. Gotta figure it out still.

Totally overwhelmed so far by all the buttons and configurations.

Car drives excellent as I expected and loving it so far. Gonna take it for a night drive later to hopefully admire the Laserlights a bit!
Did the kick trunk function got included at the end for your production date?

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
I have kick but no touch pad (I was doing it wrong) and touch pad as well (worked in the built in nav for writing letters). Sept 20 production date!

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Reactions: i4_eDrive40 and ssh

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
Are those 18” on your M50? Did not know that is an option!
These are the 19" 859Ms. In Canada, 18"s are not available on the M50. My winter wheels are 18" though!

Reactions: JojoMouse and ssh
21 - 40 of 98 Posts