BMW i4 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 2014 M-Benz CLA 45 AMG
28 Posts
Same dealer than me, mine must be in production this month for an arrival at the end of January at the dealer, waiting for 13 months now.
It seem now the I4 came faster,Sept almost no I4 arrived in Brossard,but these day,the I4 came every week, some is still 2022 I4,some 2023
the dealership didn't say any recall on my car,i will get my car about 2 week later ,

· Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Skyscraper with Tacora red
569 Posts
I didn't have vin number before,i just got it yesterday
Last month the manager told me my car arrive in Nov, then he called me yesterday and told me my car arrive yesterday, now do inspection and then PPF next week
Wow so earlier than expected!! :D
About winter tire, did you finalize what you will do for, go with BMW kit or make your own pkg?

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
My dealership ordered in the winter 18s for me. I'm driving very sparingly as I'm on summers and it's getting cooooooooooooooold. Will have to take my wife's car around until my winters arrive!

Reactions: ssh

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
Unusual mild weather around here still.
We might get our first snow by end of month I suppose.
I see. I'll have to have mine by then, I expect. Probably drive home from the PC and put them on the week after US Thanksgiving...

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
I'll update once I get mine on (got the same one) - I'm still waiting for an ETA for them. Already bought the jack adapters on Amazon and have my impact charged :) Did you drive them back in the i4? I saw from some other post on this forum that all 4 fit inside the car which is amazing!

· Registered
i4 eDrive40 M Sport
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I'll update once I get mine on (got the same one) - I'm still waiting for an ETA for them. Already bought the jack adapters on Amazon and have my impact charged :) Did you drive them back in the i4? I saw from some other post on this forum that all 4 fit inside the car which is amazing!
No, I bought them before I got the i4.

If you are doing the change yourself, one little challenge you might have if you lift one side at a time is that the air suspension might decide to go lower and not give you enough room to place the jack.

It happened to me after I installed the first wheel, had to drive the car a few blocks to get the suspension up again to fit the jack.
I could not see a jack mode or something on the manual like Tesla's have that locks the air suspension.

And don't forget the lock nut adapter on the wheel and drive off like me, luckily I could find it just around the corner 🤣

41 - 60 of 98 Posts