BMW i4 Forum banner
81 - 98 of 98 Posts

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
Where in Canada are you? My production month was September (according to bimmer.work Sept 20) and I received my car Nov 3rd. This largely depends on luck with the ship and then luck with CN Rail / Hansen's. For example, i4_eDrive40 was faster than me at the trucking step so he got his car a couple of weeks before me. Hope that helps! As for production month, I went the opposite direction - they told me October allocation but I ended up in September production so at least for me it was fairly accurate. I think as long as your dealership commits to it it should end up fairly accurate.

· Registered
191 Posts
Just found out my car is status 195, shipped from port of exit.

Reactions: Coner and ssh

· Registered
2023 M50 Tanzanite Blue, black vernasca, HUD, DAP
79 Posts
Out of curiosity, how far off of the estimated production month were you? My build is currently in status 111 with a production month of 01 (January?). I'm wondering how accurate that will be.
My Sept '21 preorder M50 was originally scheduled end of March build (status 111) but it kept slipping every month, and was finally built the beginning of July. After 2 1/2 month wait in Bremerhaven it arrived in Halifax 3rd week of October, left on CN 3 weeks later and it is now finally at Annacis Island (BC) waiting for pick-up by Hansen's. It will be almost 5 months from build to delivery with no explanation for the delays!

· Registered
53 Posts
My Sept '21 preorder M50 was originally scheduled end of March build (status 111) but it kept slipping every month, and was finally built the beginning of July. After 2 1/2 month wait in Bremerhaven it arrived in Halifax 3rd week of October, left on CN 3 weeks later and it is now finally at Annacis Island (BC) waiting for pick-up by Hansen's. It will be almost 5 months from build to delivery with no explanation for the delays!
That's rough. I'm sorry to hear that :( Glad you're finally getting your car soon though!

· Registered
2022 BMW i4 eDrive40 M Sport Pro Portimao Blue (waiting...)
33 Posts
Similar for me. Sept '21 preorder, last week June 2022 build, and didn't arrive in Canada until Oct. Car is in Vancouver now and should be getting in the next few days. It's been a LONG wait

· Registered
MB GLA, Ordered I4 edrive40 Skyscraper with Tacora red
569 Posts
Out of curiosity, how far off of the estimated production month were you? My build is currently in status 111 with a production month of 01 (January?). I'm wondering how accurate that will be.
My rep advised that I will be in production in Nov., my status was 150 last week so I expect it will be out of production next week at the latest. I will check it out next week.

· Registered
97 Posts
In Canada, you have to ask your CA. When I first ordered, you could get updates by calling BMW's 1-800 number, but they got tired of all the calls and took away the option. One of the things that this whole situation has shown, is that it's important to choose a good dealer when you're ordering a car these days.

· Registered
2023 BMW i4 M50 2014 M-Benz CLA 45 AMG
28 Posts
i order on 11 Nov 2021, my car in production on 7 oct 2022, arrived in dealer on 7 Nov 2022

· Registered
191 Posts
I confirmed that my car is on the Don Quijote heading to Halifax arriving November 30th. I found my VIN on the BOL. Hopefully, it’s an early Christmas present.

· Super Moderator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
5,813 Posts
OOoooooo! Love the interior!

· Registered
191 Posts
I know… and I have kids lol!
My X5 had oyster Dakota leather seats. I had it for 8 years. I have kids and dogs, the only place I had noticeable wear was drivers seat side bolster closest to the door and the centre console arm rest. It will be fine.
Also, after the honeymoon phase I didn’t really clean the seats too often.

· Registered
01 Boxster S, 15 Golf TDI, 15 q7 TDI
165 Posts
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle

This is my new to me 2006 Civic DX (base 5 speed - no AC, no Power Locks) but I added an Android Auto Head Unit to it.... back from the automatic touchless drivethru car wash..... Will be using it this winter,.

Originally ordered my M50 from Grand River BMW in January 2022, and was told possibly a December 2022 delivery, but no movement so far...

· Registered
2023 i4 M50
81 Posts
My winter setup finally arrived yesterday, right as we got about 4-5 inches of snow here in Vancouver. Just installed them in the garage today so I'm all set for the impending blizzard. Barely got to test them so far - just drove out of my side street to grab lunch - but traction was great on the ~2 inch layer of snow. I have the Michelin Ultragrip+. Stay safe fellow Vancouverites - they really slacked on road prep this year!

Attachments

81 - 98 of 98 Posts