BMW i4 Forum banner

How do you wash your cars

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Ā· Registered
2023 i4 M50 w/ DAPP PAP
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clean cars are always more enjoyable!
Though to avoid an action movie experiencešŸ˜Ž at my expense, I'm no longer having the car was attendant drive it into the automatic car wash as they clean the interior.
So instead I go to a car wash where I can drive into into the automatic wash and then the interior is cleaned as a separate shift. The car wash mode on the 360 camera is quite neat, guides you nicely towards the track.
I've had trouble lining up my wheels on the track, had some unexpected thriller moments:oops: as I switch to Neutral to get the tracks to take over and the car doesn't move!
At the end of the car wash I also get an error about parking sensors with reduced capacity, any one else experience this too?
Hood Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Ā· Registered
2023 i4 M50 w/ DAPP PAP
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@gsbaker & @A_Camera I've added two more options to the poll. If I had a fully automated car wash would certainly be up for trying that.

@Squirrel1974 that's a sweet deal you struck! Any non compliance clauses in there?

So we have 13 other votes for self driven automatic car washes but no one else makes mention of the parking assistance error. Maybe the place I go to is too aggressive?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts