23 i4 e40, Tanzanite Blue, Oyster Vernasca
198 Posts
What tint percentages??

·
Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
602 Posts
No idea on tint, sorry - just standard equipment here in UK
On the glass there is usually a number by the stamp that will tell you how much light it let through.

·
Registered
23 i4 e40, Tanzanite Blue, Oyster Vernasca
198 Posts
On the glass there is usually a number by the stamp that will tell you how much light it let through.
You didn't tint it? It looks like it was tinted.

·
Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
602 Posts
You didn't tint it? It looks like it was tinted.
EU has option to get tinted glass. NA don't have this option :(

Reactions: kevpuk

·
Registered
2022 Volvo XC60 Recharge
37 Posts
Thanks @ssh -topping it up, ready for a family outing tomorrow...... Then perhaps Simply BMW @ Beaulieu on Sunday!
I was planning on going to the BMW meet at Beaulieu tomorrow but my i4 has yet to start build ☹. Have a great time there. You might actually be the only i4 there! Let us know and send pictures of any others.

·
Premium Member
M50 (MY23)
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 · (Edited)
I was planning on going to the BMW meet at Beaulieu tomorrow but my i4 has yet to start build ☹. Have a great time there. You might actually be the only i4 there! Let us know and send pictures of any others.
It is only 20 miles or so away for me, so easy. We were scheduled for Simply Porsche earlier in the year, but went on holiday instead!

Reactions: ssh

·
Premium Member
M50 (MY23)
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Lovely ride, but why did they put the steering on the wrong side 😜. Have fun with your new ride!
Think you will find it is clearly on the right side :cool:

·
Registered
(2) 2022 i4 M50’s - one is dravit G+fiona full merino/ other is twilight P+ivory full merino,
372 Posts

·
Premium Member
M50 (MY23)
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Lovely interior! Merino!! Looks like extended merino?
Seats Look great! I bet you love it!
Yes, Extended Merino - it is very nice, I do prefer the softer leather

Reactions: Bimmer100

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
A question regarding the black spoiler, is it painted black or is it some sort of plastic? I picked up a display car with some damage on the spoiler that the dealer was going to pay for fixing and wondered if it might be plastic and come premade so I can get the dealer to replace mine with the black instead.

·
Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
602 Posts
A question regarding the black spoiler, is it painted black or is it some sort of plastic? I picked up a display car with some damage on the spoiler that the dealer was going to pay for fixing and wondered if it might be plastic and come premade so I can get the dealer to replace mine with the black instead.
They are painted.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts