BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
oof, now that this is up, I need to rethink everything. I told my dealer from jump that I would before atlantis blue. he told me it wouldn't be offered. when I pushed him that I knew eventually it would be available, he told me it would be a waste of money to spend $5k on paint on a car that will be behind the times on tech in a few years. I had an M3 on order before I cancelled and switched to this and it was going to be atlantis blue, so I need to just decide on if I wanna spend it or keep with the sunset orange.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let me know if anyone in the US has any luck getting their dealer to order an individual color or full merino leather.

I would like both, but my dealer says they can’t order it yet, even though it’s in the individual visualizer.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I would love the Rosso Corsa Red
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Automotive lighting

Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Car seat cover

And a matching red interior. Where does it specify the price for these things?
Also what is a climate seat vs. sport seat? Haven't we been able to get heated sport seats?
Also why does color change affect the lane change assistant?
Water Rectangle Font Circle Technology

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rosso Corsa is also my preference, but with the full black interior.

Pricing is by request, roughly $5k (USD) for paint.

We need the updated version of the “BMW Individual Manufaktur Product and Pricelist” to know more. Latest I see online is the January 2021 version, which does not include the i4.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Always have in mind that any "individuality" will add MONTHS to delivery...

Just checked the US configurator and it still says 10 weeks waiting for the "usual" yet "individual" colors like aventurine Red. Imagine these colors...

·
Registered
319 Posts
I went through all colors and you know, I didn’t like that many. Le Mans blue, Melbourne red, Nardo grey all look cool. And the Isle of Man green from M3 is missing, that’s a real cool color. But BMW is already earning a lot on upgrades, paying a huge sum extra on a relatively normal car is a bit excessive I think. A custom paint and upgraded leather interior will buy you almost half of a classic M3.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had preordered an atlantis blue M3, but with the chip shortages it kept getting pushed, and then I cancelled the order and got the i4 instead. the upcharge was $5k for individual paint. it was worth it for me with the M3 because I planned on keeping it for a long time. because of the quick changes to electric vehicle technology, I think I might not keep this one as long. so that makes it harder to decide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts