BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

Registered
I4M50
Yeah, seems the Porsche has the color you desire and they have put som BMWs with similar colors beside it. So you'll have to use your creative mind or Paintshop if you feel that the colors on the BMWs are very different.

Here are a lot of Instagram and Youtube links on you color (only Porsches from what I can see): Sapphire Blue Metallic | Porsche Colors

Registered
I4M50
I created this thread

where you can post images of a BMW in your preferred blue metallic color in case you find it

Registered
I4M50

Registered
that red and black combo doesn鈥檛 look too severe. As you see the side bolsters are predominantly red as well. Does anyone know if that is the actual full Merino red set up where the side bolsters are mostly red and just edging of black? I have seen it before where the entire side bolster is black and it looks too choppy in my opinion.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
that red and black combo doesn鈥檛 look too severe. As you see the side bolsters are predominantly red as well. Does anyone know if that is the actual full Merino red set up where the side bolsters are mostly red and just edging of black? I have seen it before where the entire side bolster is black and it looks too choppy in my opinion.
Thats the extended Merino red/black on the i4: #32
But the same for the full Merino

21 - 40 of 41 Posts