BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry another question if I can. Trying to spec my M50 and the comfort pack is £1200 which adds comfort access.
My question is does the car have key less entry as std or will I have to add the comfort access for that? My current 3 series just has central locking but for a car at this price point I would have thought it would have had key less entry by touching the handle but not sure if this is the case and nowhere on the configurator or order form does it say it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My question is does the car have key less entry as std or will I have to add the comfort access for that?
Not as standard, you have to select comfort access

This is literally from the UK configurator

Comfort Access allows access to the vehicle without removing the key from a pocket or bag. Sensors detect the proximity of the key to the vehicle and allow doors to be unlocked by holding the door handle closest to the key. Locking is done by touching the ribbed section of the door handle when the key is not inside the vehicle.

Comfort Access comprises the following features:

-keyless access to the vehicle through all the doors and bootlid
-a welcome light that is activated upon approaching the vehicle (from approximately three metres)
-intelligent automatic unlocking (from approximately one metre) and locking (from approximately two metres) upon reaching set distances from the vehicle
-a Smart Opener for the bootlid that allows a sweeping movement of foot under the bumper for automatic opening and closing of the bootlid, when the vehicle is in 'Park' position
-BMW Digital Key Plus (not available with manual transmission) for locking/unlocking and starting of vehicle using compatible Apple smartphone as the vehicle key. Includes the ability to share up to five digital keys with trusted users and one Digital Key Card.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not as standard, you have to select comfort access

This is literally from the UK configurator
Thanks. I saw that and thought it would be the case. I was hoping the car would have keyless entry by pressing the handle to lock and unlock as std. Even my Nissan Leaf has that as standard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts