BMW i4 Forum banner
941 - 960 of 1002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,368 Posts
10032350300 Programming Control Units , 10061030700 Replacing Body Domain Controller (BDC) heating function.
Both mean nothing to me.
Lots about these here on the board. The latter has to be fixed first (hardware replacement of the BDC, the main on-board computer) then the software needs to be updated. These are being done, though, so I would expect it to be completed in the next couple of weeks.

• Helpful
Reactions: kevpuk

·
Registered
i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey M Sports Seats Comfort Pack Park Assistant Plus Extended Shadow Line
414 Posts
Turned to 190 on 16/9 for my Portimao M50, hopefully not long left to wait now! How long have people been waiting between 190 and it arriving at the dealer?

Until today I have seen hardly any i4’s on the road and then this morning I pulled out of my drive and someone 100 yards down the road pulled out behind me in what appeared to be my car, identical exterior spec. Neighbours have good taste! I then drove 5 minutes only to see another carbon copy of my car coming towards me off the local motorway island. Looks like I need to start a Portimao Blue M50 owners club in my small Shropshire village!
Mine was 7 days

·
Registered
i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey M Sports Seats Comfort Pack Park Assistant Plus Extended Shadow Line
414 Posts
Ahh ok. Mines stating delivery wc Oct 10th. Its through a salary sacrifice scheme though so not sure if they need to do anything to release
Mine is a lease car and i managed to get it 1 week after delivery to the dealer.

But i had to push hard or it would have taken longer.

Posts phots when you get it

·
Premium Member
M50 (MY23)
238 Posts
Mine arrived at dealer, I collected on Friday - also through a salary sacrifice lease scheme, although they were super efficient in terms of release authorisation etc.
I think that the PDC element is done in the big hubs, such as Killingholme, so there is not that much for the dealer to do?

• Love
Reactions: syn2907 and ssh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lots about these here on the board. The latter has to be fixed first (hardware replacement of the BDC, the main on-board computer) then the software needs to be updated. These are being done, though, so I would expect it to be completed in the next couple of weeks.
Here’s hoping, I’d read a while back somewhere it was up to 4 weeks, just struggling to understand why they are still producing/shipping/delivering ‘working’ vehicles. Why can’t they take the parts from one of those, obviously not from someone on this forum who is waiting.

·
Super Moderator
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
3,368 Posts
Here’s hoping, I’d read a while back somewhere it was up to 4 weeks, just struggling to understand why they are still producing/shipping/delivering ‘working’ vehicles. Why can’t they take the parts from one of those, obviously not from someone on this forum who is waiting.
It would seem straightforward, but my suspicion is that it has to do with how they manufacture and how the components are delivered to the line.

·
Registered
2008 BMW E91 325D ---> 2022 (hopefully) BMW i4 M50
94 Posts
I've had another weeks bump, now Week 44.....suspect this trend to continue.

• Sad
Reactions: kevpuk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nice! I wonder if we are on the same boat 👍 do you know if you’re heading to Southampton?
Mine is heading for Immingham so it must be different. I managed to hunt which ship it was on though, scheduled to arrive around 5pm.
Yours must have arrived in the UK by now?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I’ll be on to the lease company as soon as I know it’s at the dealer. I’m a little worried about whats going to be on/missing from the car as I havent had any contact from the dealer apart from order confirmation.

In the app it shows it with blue highlights on the grill and rear bumper which I specifically said I didn’t want and ordered the extended shadowline. But it also shows it without tinted windows which is also on my order so hoping it’s an app error

·
Premium Member
M50 (MY23)
238 Posts
I’ll be on to the lease company as soon as I know it’s at the dealer. I’m a little worried about whats going to be on/missing from the car as I havent had any contact from the dealer apart from order confirmation.

In the app it shows it with blue highlights on the grill and rear bumper which I specifically said I didn’t want and ordered the extended shadowline. But it also shows it without tinted windows which is also on my order so hoping it’s an app error
Have you tried looking at the car's build in a VIN decoder? I put my VIN in when I received it, and it gave me comfort on spec.... only deletion was the boot kick sensor.

Reactions: ssh
941 - 960 of 1002 Posts