BMW i4 Forum banner

Do you already have an officially confirmed delivery date, or do you already have your car?

1861 - 1880 of 2142 Posts

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,187 Posts
yes, but it misses its twin brother, who surely will come along soon. What did you find out from the BMW corporate person you reached?
The supervisor is supposed to call me today as to where the car is, as it is no longer being tracked.

Unfortunately, unless it is already moving, I will not see it this week, or the next, as I will be in Montreal.

And it may still take longer than that.

He can get a location, but may have no power to actually deliver it.

🙁

·
Registered
i4 eDrive 40; 2021 Audi e-Tron Sportback
1,543 Posts
Dealer has to put it (loosely) on for transfer to me, but then I can take it off. wink-wink.

I want to keep those front lines and kidney clean.
Do you know what the fine is if you’re stopped for not having a front plate? I looked it up yesterday for NY and it seems to be $100-300.

What I couldn’t confirm was if it’s also points on your license and if it could impact your insurance. That could run into more serious money.

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,187 Posts
Do you know what the fine is if you’re stopped for not having a front plate? I looked it up yesterday for NY and it seems to be $100-300. What I couldn’t confirm was if it’s also points on your license and if it could impact your insurance. That could run into more serious money.
well I don't have my car, but here in NC there is no front plate, unless you want to put a moto or a joke.

dealers don't put a bracket unless you ask for one.

as I am not in a mood to joke, I will not have to worry about covering the grill with anything.

😊

·
Registered
i4 eDrive 40; 2021 Audi e-Tron Sportback
1,543 Posts
well I don't have my car, but here in NC there is no front plate, unless you want to put a moto or a joke.

dealers don't put a bracket unless you ask for one.

as I am not in a mood to joke, I will not have to worry about covering the grill with anything.

😊
The word ‘Saga’ doesn’t quite grasp the full meaning of your story. :(

1861 - 1880 of 2142 Posts