BMW i4 Forum banner

Do you already have an officially confirmed delivery date, or do you already have your car?

1881 - 1900 of 2142 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
I won't tell them about it, to see if they are honest about them, since it's an accident paper laying inside the car from the transport company.

Otherwise it's not my issue, just a day or two further delay.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think the car will arrive just after you leave for Montreal. That's the car's only remaining chance to add on additional frustration days for you, George. And those will be your fault! Ha!

I worry though that it might cause you to fume so much, that your heat output will offset any gains the world gets from you driving (eventually) an electric car.

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,187 Posts
I think the car will arrive just after you leave for Montreal. That's the car's only remaining chance to add on additional frustration days for you, George. And those will be your fault! Ha!

I worry though that it might cause you to fume so much, that your heat output will offset any gains the world gets from you driving (eventually) an electric car.
Dan, you have underestimated bmw!

As bmw won't track my car, I got my dealer to follow up.

It seems that for the past eight days the vpc has not released my car for shipping, though they had reported it so.

So it has literally been abandoned in the parking lot.

There is no way it will be waiting for mecwhen I get back.

😡😡😡

·
Registered
2016 435i convertible
427 Posts
I've been following you guys' delivery drama and it has been keeping me excited for getting my car produced....until now.

I have been promised the next week since the plant resumed production.
Last promised week 20 on Monday, my status is now from "Production Scheduled" back to "Order Recieved".
I also ordered when preorder opened, and configured the day the configurator opened. So frustrated.:cry::eek:

·
Registered
i4 e40 msport 19" 859M Sunset Orange
1,187 Posts
I've been following you guys' delivery drama and it has been keeping me excited for getting my car produced....until now.

Last promised week 20 on Monday, my status is now from "Production Scheduled" back to "Order Recieved".
I also ordered when preorder opened, and configured the day the configurator opened. So frustrated.:cry::eek:
Hi dspecack!

You are really the unsung hero among us.

You are waiting almost a year for your car!

😡

·
Registered
10 Posts

Same here. Started at Week 18, then 19, then 20, and now Order Received.

·
Registered
646 Posts

Same here.
All along I was told week 21.
Went to "scheduled for production" a couple of weeks ago.

Just today went back to "order received".

Called BMW and they said, "no build week assigned".

Also indicated that Munich is now stopped production due to supply chain and Ukraine.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll get a car this summer. Who knows......

Waiting on my Tanzanite M50!

1881 - 1900 of 2142 Posts