BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My employer (I'm in the U.S.) is part of the corporate sale program, so I was hoping to take advantage of this. However, this month's discounts explicitly excludes the i4. I was wondering if other countries have the corporate sales program and if they exclude the i4, if I should expect this to change closer to delivery, and if so how much should I expect (I noticed on average PHEVs qualify for much higher discounts and the i3 even gets $11k).

·
Registered
4 Posts
My employer (I'm in the U.S.) is part of the corporate sale program, so I was hoping to take advantage of this. However, this month's discounts explicitly excludes the i4. I was wondering if other countries have the corporate sales program and if they exclude the i4, if I should expect this to change closer to delivery, and if so how much should I expect (I noticed on average PHEVs qualify for much higher discounts and the i3 even gets $11k).
Hi Azahed,
I’m in the UK and my i4 M50 is being secured through my employers company car scheme.
The taxation in the UK (Benefit in Kind) works on the carbon emissions of the vechile and so full electric, and to a lesser extent PHEV, work out as a much more economical choice for company car drivers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts