BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please send me your Digital Brochure so I can add it to the list below.
Indicate the color, the type of wheels, and what interior you have chosen.
Even though you see a model with the same color, send it anyway, maybe the interior is different, or the wheels.

Car​
Color​
Wheels​
Brakes​
Interior​
Additional​
Link Digital Brochure​
e40 BasicSkyscraper Grey17" - 852N/AVernasca BlackNSDigital Brochure (*)
M50Brooklyn Grey18" - 858 MBlueSensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueHK - NBDigital Brochure
M50Brooklyn Grey19" - 861 MRedVernasca BlackSR - LLDigital Brochure
M50Brooklyn Grey20" - 868 MRedVernasca BlackHKDigital Brochure
i40 M SportSan Remo Green19" - 859 MN/ASensatec BlackNBDigital Brochure (new)
M50San Remo Green20" - 868 MRedVernasca CognacMS - SR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50San Remo Green20" - 862 IBlueVernasca MokkaVS - LL - HK - NBDigital Brochure
e40 M SportAlpine White18" - 858 MN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueNSDigital Brochure (**)
M50Alpine White19" - 860 MBlueVernasca Tacora RedSR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
i40 M SportPortimao Blue18" - 858 MN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueLL - NBDigital Brochure (*)
M50Portimao Blue19" - 860 MBlueVernasca Black/BlueMS - SR - LL - HK - NSDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue19" - 859 MBlueVernasca OysterCP - NBDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue20" - 868 MRedVernasca Black/BlueMS - SR - LL - HK - TBDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue (Frozen)19" - 861 MRedVernasca Black/BlueMS - CP - LL - HKDigital Brochure
e40 M SportTansanit Blue19" - 859 MN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueLL - HK - TBDigital Brochure
M50Tansanit Blue20" - 868 MRedVernasca CognacMS - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Sunset Orange19" - 859 MBlueSensatec BlackSR - LL - TBDigital Brochure
M50Sunset Orange19" - 859 MBlueVernasca CognacMS - CP - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Sunset Orange20" - 868 MRedSensatec BlackSR - LL - HK - TBDigital Brochure
M50Saphir Black18" - 858 MBlueVernasca Black/BlueMS - SR - LL - HK - NBDigital Brochure
M50Saphir Black18" - 858 MBlueSensatec Tacora redLL - NS - NBDigital Brochure
M50Saphir Black19" - 859 MBlueSensatec CognacSR - CP - LLDigital Brochure
M50Dravit Grey20" - 868 MBlueVernasca CognacMS - SR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Dravit Grey19" - 859 MBlueVernasca CognacMS - SR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
e40 M SportAventurine Red20" - 862 IN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueNBDigital Brochure
M50Aventurine Red20" - 868 MRedVernasca CognacMS - SR - LL - HK - TBDigital Brochure
* Frame around grill (kidneys) should be grey, not light blue
* Frame around grill (kidneys) and in the back should be grey, not light blue

Abbreviation​
Option .
MSM Sport Seats
VSVentilated Seats
LLLaser Lights
SRSunroof (Also called Moonroof in some countries)
CPCarbon Pack
HKHarman Kardon
NSNo Spoiler
NBNo M Badge (Back)
TBTow Bar

Thanks!
BTW:
  • If you recognize your DB, and you think there is a mistake in it, please let me know.
  • These Digital Brochures are temporary. One day they will not work anymore. I will try to follow them up as much as possible

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined only because of this.. but cant send you the link due the system thinking its spam. So here it is:

My digital brochure. eDrive 40 - Tanzanite Blue II(C3Z) and Alcantara/Sensatec combination Black/contrast stitching Blue (BK)(KGNL) - Wheels:
19" M Lt/Aly wheels Y-spoke style 859 M Bicolour with MT

best regards

uvaer

·
Registered
BMW 6 series coupe F13, BMW X3 G01
239 Posts
Good idea. This is a m50, sapphire black. Visible equipment in the brochure: black M sport seats with blue stitching, 18” 858, blue brakes, sunroof, laser light, dap, hk sound, hud, tinted windows, extended black shadow line pack, m seat belts, galvanized buttons, 360 cameras, m50 badge removed, electric seats with memory for driver

A note that my quote states an expiration date of 01.Mar.2022, so maybe in some months this will be a graveyard of non working links :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
M50; Portimao Blue; 19" 859; Blue brakes; Vernasca Oyster; Additional: badge & logo omission, shadowline lights, tinted glass
link

Before the link disappears, you can download the videos and photos using your browser's debugger (F12, Network, Media):
Car Automotive navigation system Vehicle Speedometer Gps navigation device

·
Registered
63 Posts
do
Please send me your Digital Brochure so I can add it to the list below.
Indicate the color, the type of wheels, and what interior you have chosen.
Even though you see a model with the same color, send it anyway, maybe the interior is different, or the wheels.

Car​
Color​
Wheels​
Brakes​
Interior​
Additional​
Link Digital Brochure​
e40 BasicSkyscraper Grey17" - 852N/AVernasca BlackNSDigital Brochure
M50Brooklyn Grey18" - 858 MBlueSensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueHK - NBDigital Brochure
M50Brooklyn Grey19" - 861 MRedVernasca BlackSR - LLDigital Brochure
M50Brooklyn Grey20" - 868 MRedVernasca BlackHKDigital Brochure
M50San Remo Green20" - 868 MRedVernasca CognacSS - SR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
e40 M SportAlpine White18" - 858 MN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueNSDigital Brochure
M50Alpine White19" - 860 MBlueVernasca Tacora RedSR - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue19" - 860 MBlueVernasca Black/BlueSS - SR - LL - HK - NSDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue19" - 859 MBlueVernasca OysterNBDigital Brochure
M50Portimao Blue (Frozen)19" - 861 MRedVernasca Black/BlueSS - CP - LL - HKDigital Brochure
e40 M SportTansanit Blue19" - 859 MN/ASensatec/Alcantara Black/BlueLL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Tansanit Blue20" - 868 MRedVernasca CognacSS - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Sunset Orange19" - 859 MBlueSensatec BlackSR - LLDigital Brochure
M50Sunset Orange19" - 859 MBlueVernasca CognacSS - CP - LL - HKDigital Brochure
M50Saphir Black18" - 858 MBlueVernasca Black/BlueSS - SR - LL - HK - NBDigital Brochure
M50Saphir Black18" - 858 MBlueSensatec Tacora redLL - NS - NBDigital Brochure

Abbreviation​
Option .
SSSport Seats
VSVentilated Seats
LLLaser Lights
SRSunroof
CPCarbon Pack
HKHarman Kardon
NSNo Spoiler
NBNo M Badge (Back)

Thanks!
BTW:
  • If you recognize your DB, and you think there is a mistake in it, please let me know.
  • These Digital Brochures are temporary. One day they will not work anymore. I will try to follow them up as much as possible
I am not sure how to access the digital brochure with the video. My dealer bypassed the configurator to do my order.

My configuration is now e40 Msport/Sunset Orange/19"-860M/Blue Calipers/Vernasca Cognac/SS-LL-SR-HK.

Except the sunroof is called a moonroof.

"The moon was shining sulkily, because she thought the sun
Had no business being there after the day was done."

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
do

I am not sure how to access the digital brochure with the video. My dealer bypassed the configurator to do my order.

My configuration is now e40 Msport/Sunset Orange/19"-860M/Blue Calipers/Vernasca Cognac/SS-LL-SR-HK.

Except the sunroof is called a moonroof.

"The moon was shining sulkily, because she thought the sun
Had no business being there after the day was done."
You should have received it from your dealer. You should normally find a link (and maybe also a QR-code) on your written order that leads you to the digital brochure. I'm not sure if this is also the case in the US tho. We (the customler) are not able to create such a DB, even if you give us all the details of your config. Pity....

·
Registered
63 Posts
I asked the dealer for the brochure, but he knows nothing about it.

My order sheet was scanned to me by the dealer, who entered it manually into the order bank, as my selections baffled the configurator.

There is no QR or build code.
You should have received it from your dealer. You should normally find a link (and maybe also a QR-code) on your written order that leads you to the digital brochure. I'm not sure if this is also the case in the US tho. We (the customler) are not able to create such a DB, even if you give us all the details of your config. Pity....

Here is my sorry excuse for a digital brochure. Screen shots of the summary of one of my builds that show the physical configuration, though without the system options. So it should look like what I am getting.

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Photograph Light

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK fair enough.
Can anybody confirm that our US friends don't get a brochure? Or is this an unfortunate customer (;)) or a dealer that is a bit ignorant. Maybe it's because the US configurator is completely different from (probably) the rest of the world

·
Registered
484 Posts
Aventurine Red is still on the wanted list...
The user @RobertL93 has one!

He didn't post the link but made a combined video of the interior and the exterior on Youtube.
Maybe he can provide us with the direct link!

·
Registered
63 Posts
OK fair enough.
Can anybody confirm that our US friends don't get a brochure? Or is this an unfortunate customer (;)) or a dealer that is a bit ignorant. Maybe it's because the US configurator is completely different from (probably) the rest of the world
Perhaps the digital brochure software is metric and won't run on a US system server.

Similarly, perhaps the difference in US regulations for lighting and side markers causes the delay in production.

Look at the photos I sent in my above post and see the reflectors at the front and rear wheel wells. These do not appear in the European digital brochures.

So not only must bmw cut extra holes in the body, reprogram the painting robots, and rerun the wiring, they also have to modify the graphics software.

That must have hit their limit for what they will do for the few thousand American buyers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I've checked some of those "new" pictures in different Digital Brochures.
I guess the graphic designers weren't finished rendering certain images. In some of them the subroof (moonroof) is not rendered.

Als have a look at these pics, they're unfinished:

Some even give me an error of non-existance:
gives me:
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>trunks/3fca43d46a4dd0283dad3e392e059fd4d0930772d2ea4af8ac63182b/G26_pl_Villa_day_cam_15.jpg</Key>
<RequestId>07W4GGWPHXZ6CP9D</RequestId>
<HostId>Lv5Y7+HhVTH1H3nPzzcsPDp4riKmhlueZkdRBkPS7NFrY+a/9bU/wmeff9WZGDUCHZ+yhrZXxoU=</HostId>
</Error>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts