BMW i4 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
i4 M50, Alpine white, 18" 858 M, Tacora Red Sensatec
13 Posts
Hey, @JST1963

Here's my order...

CarColorWheelsCalipersTrimUpholsteryColor UpholsteryMSVSCPSRLLHKTBTWHSSHCGLDNSNBLinkRem
M50Alpine white18" 858 MBlue4SensatecTacora RedXXDB

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anybody ever had a problem that the digital brochure is not working? Have the link and QR but it always says not available yet, try again later…

My dealer also has no idea. The configurations before worked without any issue.

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Me too. I have looked on the ones listed in this forum but have not found one with my exact configuration yet.
Well, if (European) people don't send me their Digital Brochure, I can't put them on the list. The idea was to have as many DBs as possible so that people who didn't have one (ie US/CA) could at least have something very close to what they ordered, but alas...not everyone is willing to send theirs...

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
I wish they had digital brochures in US.

Waiting on my Tanzanite M50!
Me too. I have looked on the ones listed in this forum but have not found one with my exact configuration yet.
What exactly is your config:
M50/eDrive Basic/edrive M
Color
Upholtstery
Wheels

·
Registered
i4 40e Brooklyn Grey/Black leather Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK sound
102 Posts
What exactly is your config:
M50/eDrive Basic/edrive M
Color
Upholtstery
Wheels
/
i4 40e/M sport package/Brooklyn grey/ black leather interior with blue stitching/19” 859 wheels/premium pkg/HK sound/adaptive suspension/HUD/drive recorder/parking assistant plus

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 · (Edited)

·
Registered
i4 40e Brooklyn Grey/Black leather Blue stitching/M Sport pkg/Premium pkg/HK sound
102 Posts

·
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Hmmm...sorry, no combinations in my collection with that oak trim and the black/blue Vernasca...
If every European would have sent me their DB, I would have at least 200 of that brochure, Now I only have around 70...:mad:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmmm...sorry, no combinations in my collection with that oak trim and the black/blue Vernasca...
If every European would have sent me their DB, I would have at least 200 of that brochure, Now I only have around 70...:mad:
No worries. Thanks for looking. I can always look at multiple videos.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Here's mine:

e drive 40 M Sport, Portimao Blue
19" Bicolour Jet Black Y-spoke style 859 M light alloy wheels
Alcantara/Sensatec Black with Blue stitching

I may modify the spec to include the Visibility Package and leather (will update this if I do on here) but this is it for now (subject to BMW honouring the finance deal I signed for).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's mine:

e drive 40 M Sport, Portimao Blue
19" Bicolour Jet Black Y-spoke style 859 M light alloy wheels
Alcantara/Sensatec Black with Blue stitching

I may modify the spec to include the Visibility Package and leather (will update this if I do on here) but this is it for now (subject to BMW honouring the finance deal I signed for).
Did you get this from a U.K. dealer?

101 - 120 of 133 Posts