BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those living and being taxed in the Netherlands I advise you not to include the Service Inclusive in your configuration. That is if your car will be purchased by your employer or in your company.

Reason for this is that the value of the Service Inclusive package will be included in your tax base, the "fiscale bijtelling", when included in the original configuration. Awkward because it is not really a factory installed accessory. Purchase your Service Inclusive package after delivery of your car and it will not be included in your yearly tax base. So order it separately and you will get the same but pay less tax. Unfortunately I found out the hard way after delivery of my current 3 series.

Please note that the Service Inclusive package is included by default. You need to tick a box to exclude it.

Product Font Rectangle Software Technology

·
Registered
BMW 6 series coupe F13, BMW X3 G01
239 Posts
As the i4 doesn’t have oil engine (the main regular service cost) I’m not sure if service inclusive is even worth it in this car.

I advise you to check but probability only brake fluids are included, which shouldn’t be used much due to regen, and maybe air filters (only cabin as the i4 doesn’t have engine air).

In my previous Bmw I ended up doing the regular services in Bmw (as it was “included) only to get 400-500€ bills, like adjustments, small parts and labour not included.

My current X3 has the service inclusive but the lease company still prefers to get the car serviced at a Bosch Car Service, and they would know better on cost savings I suppose.

I didn’t spec it in the i4 order (remove it in the configuration) but dealer ended up including it for no additional costs (made an additional discount)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts