BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just playing around with the configuration while doing Zoom meeting. I noticed that the base price for eDrive40 has been changed from $54,990 to $57,889.26.

Not sure if any other pricing has been adjusted or not, or this is just a glitch on the website. The $54,990 price tag has been used heavily in ads. it is odd to change it now.

Rectangle Font Parallel Technology Screenshot

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was just playing around with the configuration while doing Zoom meeting. I noticed that the base price for eDrive40 has been changed from $54,990 to $57,889.26.

Not sure if any other pricing has been adjusted or not, or this is just a glitch on the website. The $54,990 price tag has been used heavily in ads. it is odd to change it now.

View attachment 1535
I noticed that too but i went back to see. Before you go intonthe build, the price is still $54,990 CDN. So the higher price includes freight, etc.. i hope anyways!!

·
Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
175 Posts
K that freaked me out.
On my order I figured it out. It's because it defaulted to the 1500 seats.
Once I changed that , I got back to the numbers I previously had.
I sure hope after I will wait for months and months , that they pull a switch and bait tactic. That won't make me happy at all.

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the forum @sberling! Congrats on your order! Which color are you going with for your i4?
Thank you! I ordered the i4 40 since I want to maximise range. 0-100 in 5.7 sec in plenty quick for daily usage! I'll splurge on the M appearance package however. Colour is where I struggle still... it'll either be Portimao Blue on Cognac or Brooklyn Grey on Tacora Red. My preference changes daily. Today it's Brooklyn Grey ;) any advice?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thank you! I ordered the i4 40 since I want to maximise range. 0-100 in 5.7 sec in plenty quick for daily usage! I'll splurge on the M appearance package however. Colour is where I struggle still... it'll either be Portimao Blue on Cognac or Brooklyn Grey on Tacora Red. My preference changes daily. Today it's Brooklyn Grey ;) any advice?
I'm in Quebec too and would like to maximize range but adding the options to the i4 40 to get a decent level of equipment puts the prices really close to the M50.

Regarding colours I like the Portimao Blue / Tacora Red combo, then one of the Whites or Brooklyn Grey.

·
Registered
MB GLA
134 Posts
I'm in Quebec too and would like to maximize range but adding the options to the i4 40 to get a decent level of equipment puts the prices really close to the M50.

Regarding colours I like the Portimao Blue / Tacora Red combo, then one of the Whites or Brooklyn Grey.
I am in Québec too, with the i4 40 and option will be close to M50 but you will get the subside, nothing for M50.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts