BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
When I took my current car to the garage, there sas an EQS in the showroom. The exterior is not that bad in real life. The interior was just fenomenal, a top luxury car.

If the EQE had the same proportions and genes as the EQS, the car will definitely sell good.

As my i4 order is set for delivery in april 2023, I´ve spoken to the Mercedes sales guy, but he said the EQE will take a couple more months to be released, so probably production and delivery in 2023 too as the i4.

To me a Fiat Multipla is an ugly car, not this one :p

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,611 Posts
Cars that will never be parked in my garage:
Citroën, Dacia, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Jeep, Lada, Mercedes, Nissan, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault Seat, Skoda, Ssangyong, Toyota, Volvo.

The company list with cars contains (and from which I can choose):
Audi, BMW, Citroën, Fiat, Ford, Hyundai, KIA, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Polestar, Renault, Skoda, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
l have marked the cars I don't like in that list, as well as the brands that had me by the balls, in the past years: Audi for canceling my last order, and for delivering my A4 with the wrong rims, and VW because once the car was sold, they never reacted to any of my emails or questions. So, VAG is out of the question. Porsche is not on our list, but even if they were, I would not take them, because every Porsche looks the same, whether they're from 1970 or from 2021...
The others I just don't like. So, there's not much choice for me on that list, even though it's very extensive...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts