BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Initially the Drivers Assistance Pro pack was priced 25.000DKK as an option - adjusted to DKK ~7800 as per yesterday as it is an extra to the regular Drivers Assistance in the Fully Charged pack (JN).

This with an extra overall discount saved me in the range of 30.000-35.000 DKK.
Hmm, thats interesting. I ordered mine with the Supercharged pack and one of the main things I wanted was DA Proff. With this new price adjustment, the price of Fully Charged plus what's extra in the Supercharged pack arrives at almost the same price. The leather dash and the heated rear seats I can definitely do without, so that would save me almost DKK 18.000 - definitely worth considering :unsure:

· Registered
32 Posts
I ended up with the same conclusion and the same equipment that I can do without. Supercharged is too expensive and actually costs the same as the individual prices.
Can I ask if you are dealing with BAG og JN? I am with JN (Kastrup) so would be nice to know before contacting them. Hope I can make the change even though I have signed the papers already🤞

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.