BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we're going to start getting eDrive40 reviews (for those of us not opting for the M50). I saw a written one yesterday, but just came across a video review on YouTube. Seems positive so far, so it looks like I won't be talking back my preorder deposit after all.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think this guy loves the i4 more than any of the other reviewers. He helps to set my mind at ease with our site unseen purchase.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Also my wishful thinking here 2 months ago:

...seems to be true!!
In a sentence: The M50 understeers, the e40 doesn't!
:love:

·
Registered
820 Posts
That was noted from other reviewers too.
And made me wonder even more about how the e40 drives which supposedly ...oversteers (as RWD).
Imagine if under+over=perfect balanced drive for the e40!
(Wishful thinking! ):cool:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Sorry, I dont geht this! Why does this i4 40 has black lines instead of these ugly blue ones?
In the US, the blue lines is part of an option pack called "BMW i Blue exterior accents"; to have it black, you specify the "Shadowline exterior trim", otherwise it is part black part "Cerium grey", the ugliest combination. The blue accents are available only for the eDrive40.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got it, the "ugly" Grey Option is called

"Entfall spezifischer Designumfänge Exterieur "
Translated with Deepl:
"Elimination of specific exterior design features "

Sounds like the wording department (or better weirding depeatment?) smokes funny stuff in bavaria! :)

·
1,045 Posts
Also my wishful thinking here 2 months ago:

...seems to be true!!
In a sentence: The M50 understeers, the e40 doesn't!
:love:
I am surprised that BMW doesn't dispatch the power on the 4 wheels of the M50 to avoid this phenomenon, which can the more can the less.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts