• M Sport package
  • sapphire black metallic
  • 19” rims (859)
  • black leather seats
  • shadow line
  • Harmon Karmon sound upgrade
  • rear spoiler
  • drive recorder

Now the dreaded wait!…..apparently I’ll be scheduled for a July production and have it delivered by October this year 😀

·
Registered
318 Posts
At this point I'm just going to order another one since it looks like people ordering now are getting it faster than people who ordered a year ago. Clown world 🤡

I should probably stop looking at these forums for my mental health hahaahahaha

·
Registered
i4 eDrive 40; 2021 Audi e-Tron Sportback
1,518 Posts
At this point I'm just going to order another one since it looks like people ordering now are getting it faster than people who ordered a year ago. Clown world 🤡

It’s crazy you’re going through this. I still think George has you beat…if that’s any consolation.

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
1,584 Posts
Delivery in October 2022?
Nice options, just not my color.
Shadowline, is that option 760 or 7M9
I also miss the most important option, 1HBF

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Delivery in October 2022?
Nice options, just not my color.
Shadowline, is that option 760 or 7M9
I also miss the most important option, 1HBF
Yes, October 2022. I’m only guessing there must be some weird country allocation algorithm or whatever which means some countries get delivery before others - not sure ho that works!
Yep, 7M9 Shadowline

·
1,584 Posts
I think it all has to do with that option you didn't mention, 1HBF or better One Has Been Fooled....

·
1,584 Posts

What would you say if I proposed that you and I, and a bunch of others just go get drunk, and then go attack the BMW dealerships? 🤣

·
Registered
4 Posts

I've been told by my BMW dealership (who does the orders for multiple dealerships) that the eDrive40s have a shorter wait time. And I can't recall for certain, but I believe they told me about a year vs 18 months for the M50. Even still, October does seem too soon. But perhaps it's different for other countries?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yes, October 2022. I’m only guessing there must be some weird country allocation algorithm or whatever which means some countries get delivery before others - not sure ho that works!
Yep, 7M9 Shadowline
If you ordered in a country that had not sold many (compared with forecast) i4 40, you will get your car earlier than if you ordered the car in a country - with a long waiting list (sold more than forecasted).

·
Registered
i4 eDrive40 M Sport
430 Posts

Location and market play a huge role.

Australia has likely a lot less orders compared to the US.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts