BMW i4 Forum banner
241 - 260 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
So just off from BMW Genius live chat; scheduled for production week commencing July 4th.

Also asked as I see that the M50 now has the shadowline lights as standard, would these be included in my build even though I hadn’t picked it as an option. Confirmed that these will be included at no charge as now standard.

Heres hoping dates don’t slip!
From other thread... Could this be the reason, not an option anymore, but standard equipment?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just got a call from the dealer that my order may get the slot from July production (what is the probability, who knows…). I made the order in October.

Needed to give up on darkened lights and the passenger’s seat side support control. Both acceptable for me, though the dark lights would have been nice with Dravit Grey
This is good news if this really happens - 10/21 order, 7/22 production.

Haven’t heard availability issues with shadowline headlights before?

Was this M50 version?

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is good news if this really happens - 10/21 order, 7/22 production.

Haven’t heard availability issues with shadowline headlights before?

Was this M50 version?
The availability of shadowline headlines seems a bit weird, as you would imagine it is only plastic. And I would have the opportunity to get the shadowline IF I added M-sport package (red brakes, M-seatbelts and shadowlights), so one can read it is not about the availability. Maybe it has something to do with what sort of combinations they are producing first. Nevertheless, these shadowlights are not really a bottleneck for me, so I didn't really question the removal.

M50 version. But. This was an assumption of the production time made by the dealer, so you never know. However, this dealer has never called me on any topics related to this car, so there must be a realistic expectation that the car could get into production now in July (as he picked up the phone and called me)

·
Registered
238 Posts
The availability of shadowline headlines seems a bit weird, as you would imagine it is only plastic. And I would have the opportunity to get the shadowline IF I added M-sport package (red brakes, M-seatbelts and shadowlights), so one can read it is not about the availability. Maybe it has something to do with what sort of combinations they are producing first. Nevertheless, these shadowlights are not really a bottleneck for me, so I didn't really question the removal.

M50 version. But. This was an assumption of the production time made by the dealer, so you never know. However, this dealer has never called me on any topics related to this car, so there must be a realistic expectation that the car could get into production now in July (as he picked up the phone and called me)
Hi!
I heard from my dealer that BMW is "repackaging" (and repricing!) the options. Will be interesting to see the new prices anyway!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi!
I heard from my dealer that BMW is "repackaging" (and repricing!) the options. Will be interesting to see the new prices anyway!
Hi!
I think this is also not very fair and transparent. At the end, in Finland we have a binding order towards BMW, and now they just explain that "in case you want your car to the production, you need to accept the changes"...I guess it is one thing that there is a shortage of material and another that they have initially sold some options with too low price and would like to close the gap by repackaging the options...

·
Registered
2015 BMW X5 30d, waiting for i4 M50 San Remo Green
21 Posts
I placed my order on July 15th. Estimated delivery might be in late July or August, I think it can be estimated better when they start building the car..
Status update: I received mail from my dealer today and it seems that my M50 is near to the end of production 😀

drum roll 🥁

·
Registered
23 Posts
Last week when I visited the dealer, I was told that my order has remained unchanged since it went from 047 to 111, estimated production week being 24. Funny, though, I am pretty sure that last time when I asked I was told late July/early August. Perhaps we were not talking about PW then, who knows. I should probably visit the dealer again and get a new (=postponed) estimate...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Last week when I visited the dealer, I was told that my order has remained unchanged since it went from 047 to 111, estimated production week being 24. Funny, though, I am pretty sure that last time when I asked I was told late July/early August. Perhaps we were not talking about PW then, who knows. I should probably visit the dealer again and get a new (=postponed) estimate...
...and postponed to week 25

·
Registered
32 Posts
This thread seems to be pretty quiet.
Anyway, got some interesting info from other forum (in German).
M50 ordered in Austria late March -22.
Delivery (estimate) W44.

Es tut sich etwas:
von Status 47 auf 111 ... Angekündigter Liefertermin KW44

Bestellt: Ende März 2022

M50

Österreich

·
Registered
238 Posts
M50 oredered in Austria late March -22.
Delivery (estimate) W44.

Es tut sich etwas:

M50

Österreich

Delivery (estimate) W44.

Es tut sich etwas:

M50

Österreich
Delivery (estimate) W44.

Es tut sich etwas:

M50

Österreich
Nothing to update, no car and production weeks come and go. My order is over 1 year old now!! Its growing up.

I think quota for Finland is really messed up.

I did order iX1 xdrive30 though, maybe it gets here before i4 M50.
Same here. I'm wondering what the final set up of the car will be as one day some options are out, next day they are in.
BTW TC just send new pictures of your nice beast. At least something nice to look at👍😂

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered in August and production was completed a month ago. Delivery hopefully before Midsummer.

Otherwise as ordered but missing controller touch surface as expected.

Editions And Packages
S715​
M Aerodynamics Package​
Comfort And Interior Equipment
S428​
Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit​
S430​
Interior/Outside Mirror With Auto Dip​
S431​
Interior Mirror With Automatic-Dip​
S459​
Seat Adjustment, Electric, With Memory​
S493​
Storage Compartment Package​
S494​
Seat Heating Driver/Passenger​
S4AW​
Instrument Panel Sensatec​
S4LN​
INT.TRIM.F.ALUM.RHOMBICLE ANTHR.​
S4U9​
Acoustic Pedestrian Protection​
S4UR​
Ambient Interior Light​
S4V1​
BMW ICONICSOUNDS ELECTRIC​
Multimedia
S654​
DAB Tuner​
S688​
Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System​
S6AE​
Teleservices​
S6AF​
Statutory Emergency Call​
S6AK​
Connected Drive Services​
S6C3​
Connected Package Professional​
S6U2​
BMW Live Operating Area Plus​
S6UX​
Deletion BMW Controller Touch Function​
S6VB​
Control Infotainment​
S6WC​
Widescreen Display​
Driver Assistance And Lightning
S534​
Automatic Air Conditioning​
S548​
Kilometre Speedo​
S5AC​
High-Beam Assistant​
S5AQ​
Active Guard Plus​
S5AS​
Driving Assistant​
S5AZ​
BMW Laserlicht​
S5DA​
Passenger Airbag Deactivation​
S5DF​
Active Cruise Control+Stop&Go Function​
S5DM​
Parking Assistance System​
Wheels And Drive
S230​
Extra Package, EU-Speciifc​
S248​
Steering Wheel Heater​
S2NH​
M Sport Brake​
S2PA​
Locking Wheel Bolt​
S2VB​
Tyre Pressure Display​
S2VF​
Adaptive M Chassis​
S2VL​
Variable Sport Steering​
Environment And Safety
S302​
Alarm System​
S326​
Deleted, Rear Spoiler​
S3AC​
Trailer Coupling​
S3FA​
BMW Lt-Alloy Wheel Aerodyn.858M MB STD​
S8A9​
Language Version Finnish​
S8AX​
On-Board Literature, Finnish​
S8R9​
Refrigerant R1234yf​
S8SM​
Car Ident. Number Visible From Outside​
S8TF​
Active Pedestrian Protection​
S8TG​
Thiefproofing Device​
Individual Equipment
S760​
High Gloss Shadow Line​
S775​
Headlining Anthracite​
Other Equipment
S1CB​
CO2 Equipment​
S1CX​
Sport-Boost​
S993​
Model Year Code In VIN​
SA050​
50 Ah AGM Battery​

·
Registered
32 Posts
One friend of mine, who also ordered M50 early dec -21, got recently info from his dealer, that his order is planned for July -22 production (!?!) Original delivery estimate was 12/22.

After this I am more positive and waiting for good news concerning my order too.
Still not holding breath, as I am not convinced unless order is on production line…

241 - 260 of 287 Posts