BMW i4 Forum banner
261 - 280 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
i4M50 SRG Merino Ivory - delivered on May 27th
140 Posts
Damn it studded tires and roads filled with stones. Less than 1000km in my i4M50 and this happens in Länsiväylä. New windshield ordered🤬🤬

Table Wood Textile Rectangle Tablecloth

·
Registered
i4M50 SRG Merino Ivory - delivered on May 27th
140 Posts
Sorry about that! Insurance is not covering it? Do I dare to ask how much???
I have 200€ liability in windshield damages, luckily not the full cost.
Still hate spending 200€ and going through all the hassle that is included when changing for the new windshield. IMO they should ban the studded winter tires and stop pouring tons of sand in the roads during the winter.

·
Registered
37 Posts
@Sähkis, do you know if your car has already arrived at Hanko Port this week?

I ordered in August and production was completed a month ago. Delivery hopefully before Midsummer.

Otherwise as ordered but missing controller touch surface as expected.

Editions And Packages
S715​
M Aerodynamics Package​
Comfort And Interior Equipment
S428​
Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit​
S430​
Interior/Outside Mirror With Auto Dip​
S431​
Interior Mirror With Automatic-Dip​
S459​
Seat Adjustment, Electric, With Memory​
S493​
Storage Compartment Package​
S494​
Seat Heating Driver/Passenger​
S4AW​
Instrument Panel Sensatec​
S4LN​
INT.TRIM.F.ALUM.RHOMBICLE ANTHR.​
S4U9​
Acoustic Pedestrian Protection​
S4UR​
Ambient Interior Light​
S4V1​
BMW ICONICSOUNDS ELECTRIC​
Multimedia
S654​
DAB Tuner​
S688​
Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System​
S6AE​
Teleservices​
S6AF​
Statutory Emergency Call​
S6AK​
Connected Drive Services​
S6C3​
Connected Package Professional​
S6U2​
BMW Live Operating Area Plus​
S6UX​
Deletion BMW Controller Touch Function​
S6VB​
Control Infotainment​
S6WC​
Widescreen Display​
Driver Assistance And Lightning
S534​
Automatic Air Conditioning​
S548​
Kilometre Speedo​
S5AC​
High-Beam Assistant​
S5AQ​
Active Guard Plus​
S5AS​
Driving Assistant​
S5AZ​
BMW Laserlicht​
S5DA​
Passenger Airbag Deactivation​
S5DF​
Active Cruise Control+Stop&Go Function​
S5DM​
Parking Assistance System​
Wheels And Drive
S230​
Extra Package, EU-Speciifc​
S248​
Steering Wheel Heater​
S2NH​
M Sport Brake​
S2PA​
Locking Wheel Bolt​
S2VB​
Tyre Pressure Display​
S2VF​
Adaptive M Chassis​
S2VL​
Variable Sport Steering​
Environment And Safety
S302​
Alarm System​
S326​
Deleted, Rear Spoiler​
S3AC​
Trailer Coupling​
S3FA​
BMW Lt-Alloy Wheel Aerodyn.858M MB STD​
S8A9​
Language Version Finnish​
S8AX​
On-Board Literature, Finnish​
S8R9​
Refrigerant R1234yf​
S8SM​
Car Ident. Number Visible From Outside​
S8TF​
Active Pedestrian Protection​
S8TG​
Thiefproofing Device​
Individual Equipment
S760​
High Gloss Shadow Line​
S775​
Headlining Anthracite​
Other Equipment
S1CB​
CO2 Equipment​
S1CX​
Sport-Boost​
S993​
Model Year Code In VIN​
SA050​
50 Ah AGM Battery​

·
Registered
37 Posts
Really hope so 🤞🏻, no info from the dealer yet.

Do dealers see those details, i.e. arrived to Hanko port?
Don’t know how this works in detail. I also have an early August order and I’’m counting the days ’til delivery.

Only thing I know is that on Wednesday 15th this week a car carrier vessel from Bremerhaven visited Port of Hanko. This information can be found at Port of Hanko website.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Still hate spending 200€ and going through all the hassle that is included when changing for the new windshield. IMO they should ban the studded winter tires and stop pouring tons of sand in the roads during the winter.
Has anyone done a windshield film protection? I watched a few videos in YT and there it seemed to be working. Any pros..cons?

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
861 Posts
What kind of 'sand' do they put on the roads in Finland? Gravel?

I've never gotten windshield damage from winter debris, only when stuff comes flying out of the back of an un-covered dump truck. (knock wood)

·
Registered
2022 Tesla Model 3 - for now
861 Posts
Holy, moley, that IS gravel!

I've lived in some snowy places, but never have I seen anything like that used for winter road treatment.

Reactions: lnaukkar

·
Registered
37 Posts
Holy, moley, that IS gravel!

I've lived in some snowy places, but never have I seen anything like that used for winter road treatment.
Well, this stuff is mostly used for pedestrian routes and bicycleways, but it ends between the lamellas of every car’s winter tires.
For vehicle lanes they use mostly salt….

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just asked my dealer on the July production slots. He confirmed the production of my car starts on w27, shipping to Finland on w33. Ordered in early October. I really hope that the 'confirmation' will actually be real...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just asked my dealer on the July production slots. He confirmed the production of my car starts on w27, shipping to Finland on w33. Ordered in early October. I really hope that the 'confirmation' will actually be real...
Let's keep thumbs up👍. My dealer told me todau that no prod.number yet ( order month was November)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Where’d you order from? I have a fully kitted e40 that is also confirmed for production for week 27 from Laakkonen Espoo (was already pushed back in May). Dealer confirmed status 112 last Friday. Said that he’s already gotten updates on some ordered e40’s losing DAP and PAP, but cars currently allocated to production should hold (fingers crossed and subject to change). He said that the cars being pushed to 23 MY have been base equipment cars with PAP/DAP and few other options specced.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Where’d you order from? I have a fully kitted e40 that is also confirmed for production for week 27 from Laakkonen Espoo (was already pushed back in May). Dealer confirmed status 112 last Friday. Said that he’s already gotten updates on some ordered e40’s losing DAP and PAP, but cars currently allocated to production should hold (fingers crossed and subject to change). He said that the cars being pushed to 23 MY have been base equipment cars with PAP/DAP and few other options specced.
Ordered from A-keskus H- linna. The order was originally an e40, but when he informed me(which I appreciate a lot) that I will lose PAP+ etc other driving assistant features, I changed it to M50. He told me that I will get the features I want + that it won't affect the order or timeline. So now I'm relying on us words now. I don't need the power or AWD of m50 An e40 without DAP and or PAP+ is not worth it for me. I have them in my current 530e and don't t want to lose them. So keeping my fingers crossed

261 - 280 of 287 Posts