BMW i4 Forum banner
281 - 287 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had great news today! My M50 is on its way and I’m going to get it next Thursday if everything goes as planned.

Happy midsummer indeed😀
Congrats Juha! Our San Remo Greens must be making their way together over the Baltic Sea. 😀

However, ceramic coating and a ”perfectly timed” holiday trip abroad postpone my delivery some days forward from the cars arrival.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
Anyone knows does i4 include 6 years service with no mileage limit in Finland ?
In Facebook someone from Estonia wrote next in the BWM i4 group:

"Warranty is better than my 5 series had - i4 has 6 year service inclusive with no mileage limit (suprised about that) was a free option to tick and i think the sales person didn't want me to see it."

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi,
Anyone knows does i4 include 6 years service with no mileage limit in Finland ?
In Facebook someone from Estonia wrote next in the BWM i4 group:

"Warranty is better than my 5 series had - i4 has 6 year service inclusive with no mileage limit (suprised about that) was a free option to tick and i think the sales person didn't want me to see it."
Nope. Two years warranty + eight years / 160 000km warranty for battery. The basic warranty can be extended with extra cost.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Another update on my i4 M50 order, which was placed in early September 2021 at Autokeskus Hämeenlinna. This time a positive one! Production is now scheduled already for week 28, so apparently I could get it sometime early August. Previously it was scheduled for week 40 production, so quite an improvement. No missing features as of now, so DAP, PAP etc. included. Canberra beige interior also included, although it’s currently missing from the configurator.

281 - 287 of 287 Posts