BMW i4 Forum banner
441 - 460 of 479 Posts

· Registered
2022 i4eDrive 40,19"860M,MSport,Sapphire Black,Vern Oyster, DAPP,PAP,Comf Acc, HK, Innovation
651 Posts
After checking taycan, I’m still sticking with the bmw. It feels emotionally closer :)

By the way, I’m going to have a test drive next Monday!!! Yay! Laakkonen Helsinki has a demo i4M50
Hi electric21, only for your information also Porsche with taycan start to have also long delivery time, at least here in Italy…

· Registered
84 Posts
My order is at status 182 today (handover to carrier/load assignment).

What kind of duration have other people in Finland experienced from status 182 to port of Hanko and to delivery finally?
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Vehicle

· Registered
290 Posts
My car ( M50) was at Zeebrugge week 39 waiting for transportation to Hanko or already in the carrier ( that was what my dealer told me). Week 44 car was in Hanko or on its way to the dealer ( that was what the dealer told me). Got the car last Friday (week 45, had to call and ask for the delivery date).
Very satisfied with the car so far, no problems😂👍. Will have coating this week

· Registered
84 Posts
My car ( M50) was at Zeebrugge week 39 waiting for transportation to Hanko or already in the carrier ( that was what my dealer told me). Week 44 car was in Hanko or on its way to the dealer ( that was what the dealer told me). Got the car last Friday (week 45, had to call and ask for the delivery date).
Very satisfied with the car so far, no problems😂👍. Will have coating this week
Congrats!
Share some picture of your i4.

W39 in departure port and ~W44 in Hanko.
Sounds a bit long time?

I wonder what would be the interval of those ferries from Belgium/Germany to Hanko?

· Registered
308 Posts
In my opinion the details of jumping the queue doesn’t matter. This cancellation should still have been offered to someone else in the queue for fairness.
In your shoes i’d be happy about such a lottery win as well, but this farce reflects very poorly on the dealership and BMW in general.
According to my dealer here in Sweden, the order is that such car is offered to the first in line for a car with that precise specification in that region (Finland in this case). If noone has placed an identical order then it's offered to anyone and the first one who grabs it gets it also. This can mean losing some features, or having to pay more for some other features, or getting a different colour and interior and so on. Personally, I want the car I ordered, and since I picked a lot of individual things from the list, I'll probably won't get such a car, unless I am REALLY lucky. There are very few things I am ready to change if I'd get offered such car. Maybe it is not working the same way in Finland, I don't know.

· Registered
142 Posts

What kind of duration have other people in Finland experienced from status 182 to port of Hanko and to delivery finally?
Mine went status 182 sometime in September, was about 6 weeks to delivery. Hanko to dealer lot was 11 days and then few more to get delivery sorted out.

· Registered
36 Posts

Manufacture date 26th Oct, Status 182 27th Oct, Arrived at port of Hanko yesterday (22nd Nov), car delivery scheduled to 1st Dec

· Registered
84 Posts
Manufacture date 26th Oct, Status 182 27th Oct, Arrived at port of Hanko yesterday (22nd Nov), car delivery scheduled to 1st Dec
Thanks for info.

So, from status 182 almost 4W to destination port. Then delivery +1W.

My dealer estimated roughly delivery 4W after production ready. Maybe too optimistic..

· Registered
2022 i4eDrive 40,19"860M,MSport,Sapphire Black,Vern Oyster, DAPP,PAP,Comf Acc, HK, Innovation
651 Posts
I ordered in June 2021, initial delivery estimate was mid March 2022. At the moment there is no visibility on the production slot. Taycan is out of my price range and likely has long waiting times also. And I would not get anywhere close to the deal from my A4 that I got when ordering i4. So, I will wait. Good thing is initial quality bugs will be fixed.
i hope so for you, because i am really fed up of beta testing the OS8….

441 - 460 of 479 Posts