BMW i4 Forum banner
461 - 479 of 479 Posts

· Registered
i4 M50 / San Remo Green / 860M / Sensatec Gognac, delivered 07/2022
53 Posts
Where do you drive yours? Mine is in the GHA. Haven't seen many i4's so far, perhaps they are hibernating as the winter is coming😂
All i4’s hibernate at Helsinki Vantaa Airport. Yesterday I spotted three other M50’s parked almost side by side at P1 car park.

· Registered
36 Posts
There seems to be increasing number of i4's moving daily in Helsinki-Vantaa Airport area. Also at Bavaria Airport's parking lot the number is growing - today there are four (3*M50, 1*e40) waiting for delivery. My car has joined that group today... Long six days ahead until delivery.

· Registered
84 Posts
The Santa is coming to town👍
Yes!

Actually it came already W44 with good news - 1.11. dealer told me that probably january production slot… then at 3.11. I received phone call from dealer that morning status 112 and afternoon already status 150 and production slot W46. Maybe there was luck on my side that day.

· Registered
23 Posts
New member joining the forum. Ordered i4 M50 today and dealer estimated delivery time of 12 months. Let's see how it goes.

Based on your experiences, when could I expect feedback / some status code from BMW / dealer?
Very difficult to estimate how the manufacturing speed will change in the upcoming months. For us, who are taking deliveries at this time, it’s been anything from six months to well over a year depending on spec and options. Best recommendation is to forget about the car until you are contacted by the dealership.

· Registered
84 Posts
Whoa! That ferry slot is really quick! Makes my anticipation even higher, my car moved to status 151 as of today’s information. It received 150 two weeks ago.
I actually asked for ferry schedules from my dealer and received them also.

FYI, next ferry ZEE-HAN according to info I have got, will be 16.12 - 19.12. (Finneco 3).
your car probably could go into this ferry?

· Registered
84 Posts
New member joining the forum. Ordered i4 M50 today and dealer estimated delivery time of 12 months. Let's see how it goes.

Based on your experiences, when could I expect feedback / some status code from BMW / dealer?
Welcome!
Very hard to answer this.

I placed order on M50 W49/21.
From that on status was 47, until W44/22 I got first status update from dealer.

There has been some lucky individuals with very short waiting time, especially with e40 models.

· Registered
81 Posts

Well I'm at 452 days without a car built. Always one thing or another. Now apparently it's the tow hitch. Any of the cars in transit or being built have a tow hitch?

Reactions: lnaukkar

· Registered
84 Posts
Well I'm at 452 days without a car built. Always one thing or another. Now apparently it's the tow hitch. Any of the cars in transit or being built have a tow hitch?
One friend ordered quite basic M50 W48/21, week earlier than I did.
His car was build W39/22 and he had tow hitch option on his car, which obviosly did not cause any delay.

· Registered
81 Posts
Well last week I was read to a brief from the factory sent to sales that tow hitches are in limited supply. I guess (once again) it was something else when one thing got sorted out... a joke this whole process.

· Registered
84 Posts
Well last week I was read to a brief from the factory sent to sales that tow hitches are in limited supply. I guess (once again) it was something else when one thing got sorted out... a joke this whole process.
Along the way, I have heard about various different options that might delay delivery: Tow hitch, H/K audio, comfort access, DAP, even the Sunset Orange color. These are just assumptions and very unofficial..

· Registered
23 Posts
I actually asked for ferry schedules from my dealer and received them also.

FYI, next ferry ZEE-HAN according to info I have got, will be 16.12 - 19.12. (Finneco 3).
your car probably could go into this ferry?
I fear to even dream about stuff happening this fast at this stage. I have no idea how long the assembly process usually takes from 150 or from 151, but 16.12. Ferry would be a dream come true. My M50 is Super Charged, Cognac interior with M Sport seats, so pretty much fully loaded.

· Registered
84 Posts
I fear to even dream about stuff happening this fast at this stage. I have no idea how long the assembly process usually takes from 150 or from 151, but 16.12. Ferry would be a dream come true. My M50 is Super Charged, Cognac interior with M Sport seats, so pretty much fully loaded.
Roughly 2W from status 150 car should be ready from production. Then status 182 -> 190.
16.12. ferry should be possible.

ps. My M50 has same seats/interior. But not super charged.

· Registered
290 Posts
🤔👍
"Usually" is not in BMW's vocabulary😂😂

461 - 479 of 479 Posts