BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I have just ordered my first BMW, being i4 M50 in Tanzanite blue with tan interior. I’ve ticked every box bar, leather dashboard and electric sunroof. I added carbon exterior package after this specification.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Gear shift Sky Radio

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Product

Looking forward to starting the electric journey.

Craig

·
Registered
M140i, i4 M50
11 Posts
Good evening all,

I have just ordered my first BMW, being i4 M50 in Tanzanite blue with tan interior. I’ve ticked every box bar, leather dashboard and electric sunroof. I added carbon exterior package after this specification.

Craig

How did you get those pictures? The configurator doesn't show ones like that for me, especially with right hand drive!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good evening all,

View attachment 1836
View attachment 1837
View attachment 1838
View attachment 1839
View attachment 1840

Craig
@CraigH - may I trouble you to post a link to your digital brochure? I've been comparing the subtleties of each of the colors I am looking into, and this Tanzanite Blue II is quickly rising to the top, and you have the 20" wheels as well! thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And I think this color is now at the top. I was looking for the tie-breaker between Dravit and Brooklyn. Was struggling to go to a lighter color with Brooklyn, and I already have a dark grey car today. This does it! Thank you, again, @CraigH!
Good choice @teamzans. It’s a great colour, changes in all different lights but need to 🤐, don’t want more people getting it, haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts