BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
M140i, i4 M50
19 Posts
Good evening all,

I have just ordered my first BMW, being i4 M50 in Tanzanite blue with tan interior. I’ve ticked every box bar, leather dashboard and electric sunroof. I added carbon exterior package after this specification.

Looking forward to starting the electric journey.

Craig

How did you get those pictures? The configurator doesn't show ones like that for me, especially with right hand drive!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Good evening all,

I have just ordered my first BMW, being i4 M50 in Tanzanite blue with tan interior. I’ve ticked every box bar, leather dashboard and electric sunroof. I added carbon exterior package after this specification.

View attachment 1836
View attachment 1837
View attachment 1838
View attachment 1839
View attachment 1840

Looking forward to starting the electric journey.

Craig
@CraigH - may I trouble you to post a link to your digital brochure? I've been comparing the subtleties of each of the colors I am looking into, and this Tanzanite Blue II is quickly rising to the top, and you have the 20" wheels as well! thank you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And I think this color is now at the top. I was looking for the tie-breaker between Dravit and Brooklyn. Was struggling to go to a lighter color with Brooklyn, and I already have a dark grey car today. This does it! Thank you, again, @CraigH!
Good choice @teamzans. It’s a great colour, changes in all different lights but need to 🤐, don’t want more people getting it, haha

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good choice @teamzans. It’s a great colour, changes in all different lights but need to 🤐, don’t want more people getting it, haha
Sorry I am getting it as well. With all this time to make changes until it gets locked in, my exterior color, tanzanite has remained constant. I was late into the pre-orders in the US, but when I decided the i4 would be my next car, the BMWUA page did not show tanzanite as a color being offered. When the configuration went live I was very exited to see it was a color for the US.
Interior I have moved around a bit but ultimately ended up with red. I think I’m locking that in as well. Actually I think everything else on my order will stay the same. Just too much time to wait.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry I am getting it as well. With all this time to make changes until it gets locked in, my exterior color, tanzanite has remained constant. I was late into the pre-orders in the US, but when I decided the i4 would be my next car, the BMWUA page did not show tanzanite as a color being offered. When the configuration went live I was very exited to see it was a color for the US.
Interior I have moved around a bit but ultimately ended up with red. I think I’m locking that in as well. Actually I think everything else on my order will stay the same. Just too much time to wait.
Don’t apologize! It’s a great color and agreed re the context there too. Was excited to see the configurator open up with that option. I like your red interior choice too. I was tempted with that same combination, but went with Oyster.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Don’t apologize! It’s a great color and agreed re the context there too. Was excited to see the configurator open up with that option. I like your red interior choice too. I was tempted with that same combination, but went with Oyster.
I like all of the interior colors and considered them all. Basically I landed on black because my last cars have been black, grey, and beige and figured why not try something new.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts