BMW i4 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
@Kase, in the US MyBMW, it also asks for a VIN, but please notice the link below the VIN box where you can open a screen enter a production number if your car has not been produced yet:
Unfortunately we don`t have that option in Europe. Even the login credentials i have for my account don`t work in the US website. They do work in the German and Greek website where there is no option to add production number. Only VIN

·
Registered
902 Posts
Unfortunately we don`t have that option in Europe. Even the login credentials i have for my account don`t work in the US website. They do work in the German and Greek website where there is no option to add production number. Only VIN
Oh well, not the first nor the last of the differences between countries where BMW does business. Sorry!

·
Registered
49 Posts
This is a long thread :) - Has anybody made a list / overview of who has received cars / how many we know have been delivered so far?

·
Registered
49 Posts
No confirmed delivery yet, though a bunch of promised dates.
Not totally true. BMW has delivered 20 i4's I think it was and then as "Inside" writes:

On social media I have seen a private delivery in Sweden and 2 in Belgium
The delivery in Sweden had 4 i4's judging from the pictures.

Then we have the Norwegian article stating that before Christmas some Norwegian customers will get their cars.

In Holland it seems that the i4 is (almost?) ready for test driving as well.

So things are actually happening.

On a side note, I just talked to my dealer and he said that all his cars were in status 47 and that he had heard that the DK launch might be postponed... Just rumours so far though.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Not totally true. BMW has delivered 20 i4's I think it was and then as "Inside" writes:

The delivery in Sweden had 4 i4's judging from the pictures.

Then we have the Norwegian article stating that before Christmas some Norwegian customers will get their cars.

In Holland it seems that the i4 is (almost?) ready for test driving as well.

So things are actually happening.

On a side note, I just talked to my dealer and he said that all his cars were in status 47 and that he had heard that the DK launch might be postponed... Just rumours so far though.
I meant that nobody that is in the forum confirmed their car was delivered. Yes, it seems that there were deliveries out there.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nooo! You got to be kidding me!

The answer to life the universe and everything =

616 and now 42! What's up with you and all these numbers? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Nooo! You got to be kidding me!

The answer to life the universe and everything =

616 and now 42! What's up with you and all these numbers? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Full scale production doesnt start until mid February, as per the Norwegian press release from last week

·
Registered
34 Posts
  • 2020: 80k "BMW e" / 37k BEV
  • 2021 (Q1,2,3):
    • i (i3,i4,i8,iX): 18k
    • MINI elec : 20k
    • iX3:12k
iX3 was at 20.8k at the end of Q3, so 59.6k BEV YTD according to this

They'll probably sell around 90k at the end of the year. If the goal is to increase BEV sales 100% next year, I think anything between 150-200k is possible. Hopefully they'll be able to scale up, and get enough battery cells. They have enough demand to increase production.

221 - 240 of 361 Posts