BMW i4 Forum banner
321 - 340 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
You know what, I am jalous 😖. I would like to be there taking possession of my new BMW 😭
Another 10 months to wait !!! I don't know if I will be able 🙄. Guys I will need your help to stay strong and positive!
Me too.
I can’t wait.
Hopefully we will get it sonner than 10 months

·
Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
468 Posts
Who are they ?
Is this real photo ?
Definitely they are not members of this forum
This German forum has a active shooter (hehehe) or a real person with the m50 , who is answering some questions.
Some of us will have to use a translater . If you go back in the thread, little details are coming out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
This German forum has a active shooter (hehehe) or a real person with the m50 , who is answering some questions.
Some of us will have to use a translater . If you go back in the thread, little details are coming out.
Why didn’t I pay more attention during German lessons in school? I don’t have a clue what’s being talked about. Google translate will get multiple pages of text converted later

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the photos. My dealer contacted me today with first confirmed dates, my car will be at the dealership week 11 which is third week of March apparently. That’s ALOT earlier than I anticipated based on hearing of delays etc. I was originally told April/May direction with no confirmed date until now. He wants me to firm up the spec with him before Christmas as I am away in Jan and it’ll be too late when I get back he said. Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thanks for the photos. My dealer contacted me today with first confirmed dates, my car will be at the dealership week 11 which is third week of March apparently. That’s ALOT earlier than I anticipated based on hearing of delays etc. I was originally told April/May direction with no confirmed date until now. He wants me to firm up the spec with him before Christmas as I am away in Jan and it’ll be too late when I get back he said. Sounds good to me!
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks for the photos. My dealer contacted me today with first confirmed dates, my car will be at the dealership week 11 which is third week of March apparently. That’s ALOT earlier than I anticipated based on hearing of delays etc.
Sweet! That’s a good sign for me aswell so. I must get onto my dealership!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys! I've been reading this thread for a while now and finally I created an account to give an update from my part.

I live in Belgium and I ordered the company car of i4 edrive40 end of October 2021 (order sent on 25/10 to be precised). At first they said early summer 2022, but today I called and they confirmed delivery early February 2022!! I was ecstatic to hear this! I guess it's true that Belgium is a priority for BMW (we really do have a lot of BMW enthusiasts here).

So, there you go. I think this is a good news for my fellow Belgians here. I'm hoping good news for the other countries as well 😊

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys! I've been reading this thread for a while now and finally I created an account to give an update from my part.

I live in Belgium and I ordered the company car of i4 edrive40 end of October 2021 (order sent on 25/10 to be precised). At first they said early summer 2022, but today I called and they confirmed delivery early February 2022!! I was ecstatic to hear this! I guess it's true that Belgium is a priority for BMW (we really do have a lot of BMW enthusiasts here).

So, there you go. I think this is a good news for my fellow Belgians here. I'm hoping good news for the other countries as well 😊
Great news. What spec have you ordered?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome Squirrel-what spec did you go for?

I was at my dealer today to confirm my spec etc and their system shows a build week of wk 9 and a delivery in Ireland of wk 11. One thing we did note is that touchscreen functionality is removed from the spec. The salesman showed me a BMW communication that says it will be updated for vehicles in quarter 2 as a software update but not an over the air one. I was horrified when I heard it but he assures me that it may change again before my car is built so it may not even effect my vehicle. I am sorry if this is mentioned in another thread but if not best check with your dealership that I am correct on this. Still very excited about this car.

·
Registered
125 Posts
One thing we did note is that touchscreen functionality is removed from the spec. The salesman showed me a BMW communication that says it will be updated for vehicles in quarter 2 as a software update but not an over the air one. I was horrified when I heard it but he assures me that it may change again before my car is built so it may not even effect my vehicle. I am sorry if this is mentioned in another thread but if not best check with your dealership that I am correct on this. Still very excited about this car.
😬😬 first I’ve heard of a confirmed compromise on the i4. All the chatter so far has been i4 & iX get priority on parts. No over the air update suggests the display will be physically replaced at some stage at a later date.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome Squirrel-what spec did you go for?

I was at my dealer today to confirm my spec etc and their system shows a build week of wk 9 and a delivery in Ireland of wk 11. One thing we did note is that touchscreen functionality is removed from the spec. The salesman showed me a BMW communication that says it will be updated for vehicles in quarter 2 as a software update but not an over the air one. I was horrified when I heard it but he assures me that it may change again before my car is built so it may not even effect my vehicle. I am sorry if this is mentioned in another thread but if not best check with your dealership that I am correct on this. Still very excited about this car.
Thanks for the welcome! See above for the specs 😊

You're gonna get the car soon too! Exciting!

321 - 340 of 364 Posts