BMW i4 Forum banner
361 - 364 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
so Ive just found this thread on a search ,Ive just ordered a bmw i4 edrive40 ,I ordered it on 12 jan 22 ,the paperwork says 30 jan 22 delivery lol but they stated 1st march 22 ,now after reading these comments Its pretty clear the bmw electric events and lead time are a joke lol and theres no way I'l recieve my car before summer or this year ,I did suspect this but was reassured definatly march 22 ,I dont want to wait that long as theres other EVs on the market ,I have emailed them 3 days ago asking for a build/delivery date to be confirmed but no answer

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s really bad that their expected delivery dates are so misleading.
whats bad is the dealers dont know and keep promising the car on those dates ,I went on the online genius and even it said 16 wks maximum ,dont they get work newsletters with information in like this ??
yet so many people on forums ,facebook groups are quoting long waits for thier car it appears some dealers are quoting long waits and delivery dates autumn onwards where as others are just quoting a generic date and then will probably just quote its delayed , there are other electric cars out there I could buy but if i'm waiting for an i4 without a clue when its coming I cant move on something else ,come on bmw

361 - 364 of 364 Posts