BMW i4 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
@rangerek, I see.
Quite frustrating over here, knowing that mine will be produced in December but not delivered until February while the fiscal regime is changing on Jan 1st. Of course more taxes to be paid for the same car from that date on.

·
Registered
229 Posts
and i have my agreement with dealer that they will keep it until May (when my current leas ends
Funny, everybody here wants his new i4 tomorrow, and you, you say "No no, just keep it stored safely till May". Very funny, but I do understand what the problem is :p. Almost everybody has this problem with lease contracts. My contract has expired already 1 year...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Funny, everybody here wants his new i4 tomorrow, and you, you say "No no, just keep it stored safely till May". Very funny, but I do understand what the problem is :p. Almost everybody has this problem with lease contracts. My contract has expired already 1 year...
I am sure he (@rangerek) will be showing up at his dealer every single day, begging to sit in his own car for a while.
Hand Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Mouth

·
Registered
140 Posts
@Hans i have 230km to the dealer (got 10% discount in "these times" instead of 2-3% in my area) so i'll be happy they wrap it in bubblefoil and keep somwhere (they will realy do so for hail reasons :D)

Reactions: JST1963 and Hans

·
Registered
BMW E87 123d | BMW E93 325d
4 Posts
Welcome @Mobobat! Great color combination or your i4! What convinced you to make the switch to electric?

Sorry for late reply, only reason to switch was my dad is able to get some incredible deals only on electric cars, only issue is that he has to stay with the company for the car, so who knows how long we'll keep the car

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just been told by my BMW dealer (large UK dealer group) that the UK launch of the i4 M50 has been put back to June 2022.
I came to the conclusion that we can’t trust anyone from bmw these days. I have contacted 4-5 dealers here in Greece and they all had different answers about delivery times and the laws about the green bonus we can get back from the total price of the car. They are not informed at all and they all look very unprofessional.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No reason given as I have not had the opportunity to speak in detail. I have first customer car at this dealer - will get more detail next week when I take one of my other BMWs in for service. I would guess the details are correct as I have been dealing with this person at the dealership for the last 20 years or so and he has never been anything but straight with me

·
Registered
9 Posts
Contacted my dealer about the delivery date. When I ordered I was told ( in writing on my contract) delivery 15/12/2021.
My delivery date now has changed to 15/5/2022. 😢. A bit disappointed, but reading on this forum, I thought December 21 was a bit optimistic 😜.
He expects extra allocations in December, so that might change my date. We’ll see.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Let’s be honest, no one was ever getting the car in Dec. Concerning though you’re being told July now. I’m not in the UK but I’ll still give my dealership a call tomorrow to see if they heard anything. My scheduled delivery has always been March. I’ll be gutted if it’s moved back to summer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered 5th july 21, when was your order date. I dont know if they make RHD in batches or do they mix LHD and RHD on the production line, maybe someone can find out. I never expected a december delivery but july 22 is pushing things out a bit. I also wonder if the covid wave in germany is also going to impact dates even further.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered our M50 in early June and I’ve had my build date confirmed this afternoon (21st Nov)! Week 10 2022 (wc 7th March). It’s going to be an exciting month, my Taycan Tubo is being built the following week!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I ordered our M50 in early June and I’ve had my build date confirmed this afternoon (21st Nov)! Week 10 2022 (wc 7th March). It’s going to be an exciting month, my Taycan Tubo is being built the following week!
Did you get an estimated delivery date after a week 10 build? i4 M50 & a Taycan Turbo is quite a line up! Congrats

I ordered the M50 in mid July

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get an estimated delivery date after a week 10 build? i4 M50 & a Taycan Turbo is quite a line up! Congrats

I ordered the M50 in mid July
No, but I’ve asked. If I get an answer I’ll post it here 👍🏻
Yeah, ordered them not really knowing when either would arrive. Me and the wife are both going electric (our diesels are getting old and tired and we don’t do lots of long journeys). We are going to keep one of the oil burners too for a while as a fallback. Looking forward to the change to electric!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Spoke with my dealership this morning, they haven’t heard anything of a delay until summer for the Irish launch of the M50. Said they’d look into it with Head Office though just to be sure.

101 - 120 of 222 Posts