BMW i4 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have you spec’d an individual colour? (Frozen blue, Tanzanite Blue, Dravit Gray & Aventurine Red are all considered individual colours). These add about 10-12 weeks to the lead time of a standard colour
Yes I have specced an Individual Colour which I am probably going to change to different Individual Colour today.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As I mentioned up thread, the car is high spec. The only options I have not chosen are :
  • 20 " wheels because they drop the range too much for me
  • M Technology Pack because I don't think I would use it and it also comes with 20" wheels (see above)
  • M Carbon Exterior Styling - not to my personal taste.
  • Leather Dashboard - had it in other BMWs and don't think it is worth £945.
  • Tow bar - I don't have a caravan.

·
Registered
525 Posts
We've already seen the production line in videos working. So I guess i4s are made as we speak.
Since the wait seems to be that long, and I can imagine that they aren't all "orders" to individuals but also cars for the dealers, maybe it's an idea to grab one of those.

I mean you won't get exactly the specs what you wanted but I would mind get an i4 that I saw at the showroom of a dealer or a cancelled order...

·
Registered
6 Posts
We've already seen the production line in videos working. So I guess i4s are made as we speak.
Since the wait seems to be that long, and I can imagine that they aren't all "orders" to individuals but also cars for the dealers, maybe it's an idea to grab one of those.

I mean you won't get exactly the specs what you wanted but I would mind get an i4 that I saw at the showroom of a dealer or a cancelled order...
Interestingly most early i4 versions were M50, also for the reviews from websites and video's; today I got a call from my dealer (Netherlands) that I'm invited to test drive the eDrive40 (I ordered one..) December 24th (car arrives December 20th @ the dealer). I wonder whether the eDrive40 arrives sooner than the M50...

·
Registered
38 Posts
As I mentioned up thread, the car is high spec. The only options I have not chosen are :
  • 20 " wheels because they drop the range too much for me
  • M Technology Pack because I don't think I would use it and it also comes with 20" wheels (see above)
  • M Carbon Exterior Styling - not to my personal taste.
  • Leather Dashboard - had it in other BMWs and don't think it is worth £945.
  • Tow bar - I don't have a caravan.
Sounds exactly the same as mine, and also order placed 6th June, from what I can tell it's still in status 047.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Interestingly most early i4 versions were M50, also for the reviews from websites and video's; today I got a call from my dealer (Netherlands) that I'm invited to test drive the eDrive40 (I ordered one..) December 24th (car arrives December 20th @ the dealer). I wonder whether the eDrive40 arrives sooner than the M50...
I was wondering the same since the iX launch. iX 40 is available now in Ireland but the iX 50 will be some time in 2022

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got told by the dealer today that they expect my order to come forward but I wont hold my breath.

My spec:
M50
Brooklyn Grey
19inch wheels
Oyster Leather
Shadow line exterior (both)
Laser Light pack
Comfort pack
Blue Callipers

·
Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
218 Posts
the VIN gives access to DRIVER'S GIDE app advanced functions (not only pdf) (y)
What advanced functions?
It looks similar to what I posted here.

·
Registered
33 Posts
141 - 160 of 222 Posts