BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few of us are on the Don Carlos, but I'm too lazy to go back through various posts and figure out who. So I'm going to make a new post instead. Curious to see if we can beat the Capricornus 10. :D

·
Registered
2022 i4 edrive40
206 Posts
Has it left Southampton yet? I’m too cheap to subscribe to live updates… Also, I think it takes two days to update once it leaves port?

is there any reason to believe Don Carlos will arrive in New York before July 24?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It hasn't left Southhampton yet. Supposed to leave on the 15th and arrive in Halifax on the 22nd and New York on the 25th.

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
48 Posts
It hasn't left Southhampton yet. Supposed to leave on the 15th and arrive in Halifax on the 22nd and New York on the 25th.

View attachment 12246
This is great. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Awesome! Me and a few others are on there and we've been tracking it. I caught our ship on the live webcam in Southampton yesterday.

Boat Sky Naval architecture Water Watercraft

It's departing tomorrow afternoon for Halifax.
You can check the live stream here, they sometimes pan over to the berth where Don Carlos is docked.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If I'm reading the shipping manifest correctly, there are only 1,512 cars (and all BMW) on this boat. I'm not sure how quickly it updates, but I think they have stopped to pick up more cars?

Edit: Figured out there's another 794 cars on the boat. Still all BMW, as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
83 Posts
If I'm reading the shipping manifest correctly, there are only 1,512 cars (and all BMW) on this boat. I'm not sure how quickly it updates, but I think they have stopped to pick up more cars?
Where did you get the manifest? I'm not sure, I think this will carry cars from lots of OEMs, but I don't know much about the transport industry.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
On the WW page, go to Track & Trace and search BOL Number: aea22501. I was able to find my VIN in this first group. I tried 00, 02, 03, 04, and only got a hit on 02.

I figure that anyone who has ordered this car will be an expert on maritime shipping by the time the car arrives.

1 - 20 of 242 Posts