BMW i4 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
eDrive40, Skyscraper Grey, 19” Wheels, Fully optioned, except M packages.
67 Posts
I am in the same situation. Paperwork an everything is completed, just waiting for the title. Supposed to get the car on Wednesday, but we'll see. Based on how things have gone for everyone, it seems perfectly logical that there would be even more delays when the car is just within reach.
@Feeb Any update from your dealer on the title? Just checked with my dealership and they did not get it yet.

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
@Feeb Any update from your dealer on the title? Just checked with my dealership and they did not get it yet.
Got a call this morning that the title still hasn't arrived yet. They are hoping that it will show up this afternoon, which could still allow me to get it today. Honestly, I'm expecting it to be delayed until Friday or Saturday. :cautious:

@Sesh Kami, have you been able to get yours yet?

·
Registered
2022 i4 M50 - Brooklyn Gray - 19" 860M all season - Mocha Vernasca Leather - Carbon Fiber trim
160 Posts
Got a call this morning that the title still hasn't arrived yet. They are hoping that it will show up this afternoon, which could still allow me to get it today. Honestly, I'm expecting it to be delayed until Friday or Saturday. :cautious:

@Sesh Kami, have you been able to get yours yet?
@Feeb I am in the same boat as you. Original certificate was supposed to be sent to dealer on Monday by BMW. They still haven’t received it. I am thinking it will be tomorrow.

·
Registered
67 Posts
@Feeb @Sesh Kami any luck today?
My dealership still has no title. They got an email from BMW yesterday saying there were some cars that they mistakenly issued duplicate titles and they were corrected that.

• Wow
Reactions: Elle BMW

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
@Feeb @Sesh Kami any luck today?
My dealership still has no title. They got an email from BMW yesterday saying there were some cars that they mistakenly issued duplicate titles and they were corrected that.
I just got a call that the title arrived this afternoon. They are now getting the car registered and I will, cross my fingers, be able to head over later this afternoon to get it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just got a call that the title arrived this afternoon. They are now getting the car registered and I will, cross my fingers, be able to head over later this afternoon to get it.
That’s great news! I guess mine should be arriving soon as well. Good luck!

181 - 200 of 229 Posts