BMW i4 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
2022 i4 M50 - Brooklyn Gray - 19" 860M all season - Mocha Vernasca Leather - Carbon Fiber trim
160 Posts
Reactions: Feeb

·
Registered
eDrive40, Skyscraper Grey, 19” Wheels, Fully optioned, except M packages.
67 Posts
@aboudeDrive40 I received mine today. BMW reprinted and overnighted yesterday.
Congrats!! My CA told me the same thing today. He’s expecting the title tomorrow. I hope FedEx would deliver on time and I get it before the weekend

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
879 Posts
Oh, and the dealer did honor the 1.9%! No issue at all. What I have to decide on now is to get the extended warranty or not because apparently the price goes up after 30 days.
"Oh, and the dealer did honor the 1.9%! No issue at all"..........that gives us all hope! 🤣🤣

·
Registered
eDrive40, Skyscraper Grey, 19” Wheels, Fully optioned, except M packages.
67 Posts
Congrats @Feeb and @V from CT !! My dealership didn’t get the title today. It isn’t happening until Monday for me, they assured me of that. A couple of more days isn’t the end of the world, at least the car is here.

·
Registered
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,635 Posts
When I got up this morning, first thing I did was to check to see that it was really here and this wasn't all some dream. View attachment 13557
Hmmm… first time I’ve seen it from this angle… that’s a BIG, long, almost flat rear window!

Reactions: Elle BMW and Feeb

·
Registered
2022 i4 M50 - Brooklyn Gray - 19" 860M all season - Mocha Vernasca Leather - Carbon Fiber trim
160 Posts
When I got up this morning, first thing I did was to check to see that it was really here and this wasn't all some dream. View attachment 13557
Congratulations @Feeb. Charging buddies may cross path on the road sometime. I am already seeing fans taking pictures. You will love it.

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Here are a few more photos.

As many, many people have said, this is a really fun car to drive (especially coming from a Prius). My kids love the acceleration and ask me to blast out of every red light or to speed up. Just driving the car 45 miles last night, I managed to reduce the range by 100 miles!

Vehicle Car Automotive tire Wheel Hood

Wheel Car Tire Window Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Congratulations @Feeb. Charging buddies may cross path on the road sometime. I am already seeing fans taking pictures. You will love it.
My son and I went to the local ice cream stand and I noticed a few people craning their heads to see what this was.

·
Registered
2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+
190 Posts

·
Registered
2020 330i xDrive Portimao Blue
1,635 Posts
My son and I went to the local ice cream stand and I noticed a few people craning their heads to see what this was.
Just noticed that front license plate! Stellar!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here are a few more photos.

As many, many people have said, this is a really fun car to drive (especially coming from a Prius). My kids love the acceleration and ask me to blast out of every red light or to speed up. Just driving the car 45 miles last night, I managed to reduce the range by 100 miles!

View attachment 13565

View attachment 13564

View attachment 13562

View attachment 13563
Very nice! Congratulations!
Are the Bridgestone tires all season? I got Goodyear Eagle Sport as the 19” all season option.

201 - 220 of 229 Posts