BMW i4 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 229 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Sorry guys... I picked mine up today, it was actually at dealership on Fri. My dealer said that it was the first i4 they delivered to a customer, ever. They were all saying how lucky I was because some are held up at port. Wishing that yours are all released shortly!

·
Registered
2022 i4 M Sport, Tanzanite Blue, Mocha ventilated seats
879 Posts
Mine is at the port, but has been released to carrier. I just got a call 5 mins ago from another dealer for a canceled M50 order at MSRP. Deciding what I should do...
What color.......if you pass on the cancelled M50, maybe one of us could pick it up for MSRP! Just thinking out loud, because the dealer that called you won't wait long. 🤣🤣

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mine is still at the port as well. There is an open work order on mine too and when I spoke to genius today and they said it will be released to carrier on 3rd and will get to the dealer on the same day. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Here she is!

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Grille

My sales guy said this is the first i4 they delivered at their dealership (in Philadelphia area). On the way to work this morning, another BMW driver stopped next to me, rolled down his window, and said "Sweet ride!" He said he runs another BMW dealership in the area. :)

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, sounds like a couple of you are picking up today/tomorrow.

·
Registered
eDrive40, Skyscraper Grey, 19” Wheels, Fully optioned, except M packages.
67 Posts
Here she is!

View attachment 13198

My sales guy said this is the first i4 they delivered at their dealership (in Philadelphia area). On the way to work this morning, another BMW driver stopped next to me, rolled down his window, and said "Sweet ride!" He said he runs another BMW dealership in the area. :)

Best of luck to everyone still waiting, sounds like a couple of you are picking up today/tomorrow.
congratulations!! Looks stunning! I’m picking up mine today. My dealer has my the car but the title is delayed 🤣

·
Registered
43 Posts
Here she is!

View attachment 13198

I’m in suburban Philadelphia so I’m hoping I’m next in line.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Here she is!

Congratulations! Nice color ;)
I was also the very first i4 delivery at my dealership (central NJ).

Enjoy!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Where in Central NJ? Did the status in unofficial app change first before getting to the dealership?
Princeton area.

Yes, the open recall (Valet mode) was first shown closed in the unofficial recall tracker. Then I tracked MyGarage status. On Friday it went very quickly from: “At the port” (in the morning) to “In transit” (early afternoon) to “At the dealer” (late afternoon). I took delivery on Saturday.

·
Registered
eDrive40, Skyscraper Grey, 19” Wheels, Fully optioned, except M packages.
67 Posts
The car has been sitting at my dealer‘s lot since Friday and I still can’t take delivery. Paperwork was completed yesterday and was supposed to pick up today, but the dealer still did not get the title from BMW NA. CA called BMW NA today and they said there is 2-5 day delay in titles.

·
Registered
2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+
190 Posts
That’s so ridiculous! Titles should be settled by the local state and dealership before your car gets to the lot. Now I’m worried that this is my issue since my car is at the dealership right now…

·
Registered
2022 i4 e40, Tanzanite w/ Mocha Interior
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
The car has been sitting at my dealer‘s lot since Friday and I still can’t take delivery. Paperwork was completed yesterday and was supposed to pick up today, but the dealer still did not get the title from BMW NA. CA called BMW NA today and they said there is 2-5 day delay in titles.
I am in the same situation. Paperwork an everything is completed, just waiting for the title. Supposed to get the car on Wednesday, but we'll see. Based on how things have gone for everyone, it seems perfectly logical that there would be even more delays when the car is just within reach.

161 - 180 of 229 Posts