BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As a bonus. An M440i Gran Coupe Overview in Brooklyn Grey with red interior!

The guy complains ALOT about that car having ...manual seats, yet I seriously thinking of having manual seats myself.
I mean what's the point if you will be the only one driving the car. And also it's 1.269 euros!
So go buy the new Samsung 22 Ultra if you haven't change your smartphone for a couple of years instead.

·
Registered
Ordered: '23 i4 M50 Portimao Metallic Blue/Cognac Garage: '16 Audi S5
333 Posts
I didn't understand a word. (Dumb American here.) But I enjoyed seeing some shots with the sunroof open. Tiny thing I know, but I have been interested in if it opens all the way or just tilts up like my S5. I miss a real sunroof to open.

·
Registered
I4M50
974 Posts
Interesting: he says the battery is the market's thinnest (only 11cm thick).

He says the Tesla charging network and faster charging alongside with lower pricing and weight is Tesla M3P:s advantage. The rest is a win for BMW.

My M50 will be delivered in approx. 12 months - any chance BMW will improve any specs such as charging time / battery specs during next year?

Regarding Ionity, the PE firm Blackrock grabs the chance to compete with Tesla chargers in EU: Invests EUR 750 million

·
Registered
i4 M50 19" 861M Sanremo green
1,567 Posts
I didn't understand a word. (Dumb American here.) But I enjoyed seeing some shots with the sunroof open. Tiny thing I know, but I have been interested in if it opens all the way or just tilts up like my S5. I miss a real sunroof to open.
Trick for you, a bit complicated but compliments of Google, now the owner of YouTube; 1) turn on CC (Close Caption, looks like a button with CC inside bottom right); 2) click on Settings (the Gear icon bottom right), then select "Automatically Translate", and choose English. Voilà! English subtitles regardless of the video language.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.