BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Waiting for 2023 I4 eDrive40 Protimao Blue
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Ordered an I4 eDrive40 with M Sport package in Portimao Blue metalic, black interior with most of the tech options from the list. It will be my first EV car and also the first one ordered with no chance of a drive test as the car was not yet lauched in Romania. The main reason for choosing eDrive40 was the extended range as the charging infrastructure in my country is not the best. Also, 340HP will be more than enough for me, was also happy with the power of my previous car, a 530i. Order placed on November 17th but clueless about the delivery date. The dealer promised July 2022. Till then, I enjoy the digital brochure...馃槂馃槂

Registered
Salut. Congratulations for the choice of the first EV, same here. Ordered in Cluj, October, no idea around a delivery date. Just a thought, wouldn't the blue M brake calipers complete the blue accents of the car? If I were you, I'd get them for esthetics alone :D

Registered
Hello everyone,

Ordered an I4 eDrive40 with M Sport package in Portimao Blue metalic, black interior with most of the tech options from the list. It will be my first EV car and also the first one ordered with no chance of a drive test as the car was not yet lauched in Romania. The main reason for choosing eDrive40 was the extended range as the charging infrastructure in my country is not the best. Also, 340HP will be more than enough for me, was also happy with the power of my previous car, a 530i. Order placed on November 17th but clueless about the delivery date. The dealer promised July 2022. Till then, I enjoy the digital brochure...馃槂馃槂

Hi Tibi,
Any news about your car, do you have a production date?
Tx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Luc,

No news, in fact I've done some changes on the original configuration and the new estimation for delivery is around April 2023. I kept Portimao Blue and added M brakes package and M seats.
The good thing is that three weeks ago I had the chance to test drive the M50 version. Amazing experience馃槃. I was tempted to change again the configuration but the price made me stay at eDrive40. So long long wait still...

Registered
Hi Luc,

No news, in fact I've done some changes on the original configuration and the new estimation for delivery is around April 2023. I kept Portimao Blue and added M brakes package and M seats.
The good thing is that three weeks ago I had the chance to test drive the M50 version. Amazing experience馃槃. I was tempted to change again the configuration but the price made me stay at eDrive40. So long long wait still...
How did you got the new estimation, from the dealership? My dealer doesn't know anything about the delivery but I have been told by BMW Romania that I might get the car by end of 2022 (05.11.2021 order)
Tx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the dealer considered a one-year window starting from the time the configuration was sent to the factory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts