BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow fanatics!

I just placed my preorder today. I’ll be (majorly) upgrading from my current 2013 Ford Focus ST. I originally bought the ST a year before the Tesla Model 3 came out after my dearly beloved RX-8 met an untimely end. I bought the ST as a cheap but fun holdover until the Model 3 was available but wound up really enjoying the Focus and have had it for almost 8 years now. It’s been a good, spunky little car but my family is outgrowing it, I’m ready to make the EV leap, and I’ve decided that a Tesla isn’t the car for me.

I’ve been a long time car enthusiast but have bought mostly cheaper cars to DD and sunk $$ into track cars. My racing days are behind me now and I’m looking for something on the luxury end of the fun car spectrum.

Looking forward to learning with/from all of you!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hello fellow fanatics!

I just placed my preorder today. I’ll be (majorly) upgrading from my current 2013 Ford Focus ST. I originally bought the ST a year before the Tesla Model 3 came out after my dearly beloved RX-8 met an untimely end. I bought the ST as a cheap but fun holdover until the Model 3 was available but wound up really enjoying the Focus and have had it for almost 8 years now. It’s been a good, spunky little car but my family is outgrowing it, I’m ready to make the EV leap, and I’ve decided that a Tesla isn’t the car for me.

I’ve been a long time car enthusiast but have bought mostly cheaper cars to DD and sunk $$ into track cars. My racing days are behind me now and I’m looking for something on the luxury end of the fun car spectrum.

Looking forward to learning with/from all of you!
Hey how is the order coming along?

·
Registered
(2) 2022 i4 M50’s - one is dravit G+fiona full merino/ other is twilight P+ivory full merino,
209 Posts
Our second preorder was July 2021 and I’m still waiting to place my order and spec the car!!! I’m told sometime soon since my preorder was in the second allotment or second batch of cars. My guess is you will be waiting a long time.
what do I know know.
our First preorder was June 18th 2021 and it went into the paint booth yesterday! Soooooo that’s good news.
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Tire Car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts