BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
nice choice mate. Did the dealer have an allocation or how long are you expecting it to arrive? Also did you have to pay RRP?
Thanks! No the dealer didn't have what I was after in stock so I put in a factory order and joined at the back of the queue :) . The salesman said it would be a 2023 build, probably arrive middle of next year, but could be anyone's guess! No didn't pay full RRP - got a very modest discount, which was good considering some dealers aren't budging on price. I'm happy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Lucky enough to pick up my i4 in Melbourne this week…a cracker of a car!! Ordered in August last year, so had a 9 month wait, but it was worth it!
Nice!

I'm in Melbourne too ... which dealer did you purchase through? I went with Melbourne BMW in the CBD.

·
Registered
i4 M50 2022 Tanzanite Blue
32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered in Melbourne November 2021. Still waiting
Latest From BMW is
"Current situation is not much better with i4 40, unfortunately. The occasional CU order does get through, but currently the sum of orders without confirmed production is in the hundreds.
Production has effectively stopped on this model until 2023, so there will certainly be a backlog of orders to get through.
We are awaiting advice on any change to this situation."

21 - 29 of 29 Posts