BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my I4 M50 beginning of October in Saphire black but doubted to go for Brooklyn grey. On the configurator it looked too white and light for me but after seeing some real life pictures changed the color this week. So Brooklyn grey it will be :)
This will be my first EV. Looked at the Polestar 2, Tesla model 3 and model Y and the Ford Mustang Mach E. But decided to go for the i4 although I did not had a test ride or seen it in real live as I did with the others

This is the configuration:
M Sport seats in the front
Parking Assistant Pack Plus
Heated front and rear seats
Sun-resistant glass at the back
Driving Assistant Pack Professional
Leather interior Vernasca Contrast Black/Blue
Trailer coupling (electrically foldable)
Business Pack
Innovation Pack
Comfort Pack
Electric sunroof
Alu rims styling 858 M 18" (bicolor Midnightgrey)
M Brooklyn Grau (metallic)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was going to go with Dravit Grey too, but it's part of the Individual Color which has longer lead time, so I'm going with Brooklyn Grey instead now. Pretty sure it's the same case for your delay...

·
2,267 Posts
Hi guys,
I doubt that the "Individual Colors" take more time. Take a look at this YouTube film about the production of the i4 M50. You can see that during painting the color Aventurinrot is used on one of the cars, so that means the special and more expensive colors are assembled at the same time as the others.
I got an email today from the company that manages our car park (TraxAll) that mine has been ordered at the lease company. Now I'm waiting for the confirmation that it is actually ordered at BMW AG.
I configured it with Brooklyn Grey, but today I saw on this forum pictures of an i440 in San Remo Green. This looked stunning, but.... I'm not gonna change the color. Doing that probably invokes new quotes, and since the i4 M50 has now an increased price of €3000, I'm not risking this. The lease budget might be exceeded, or maybe I have to drop some of my options....
Curious about what they will give me as a delivery date. I'll keep you informed here.

·
Registered
BMW i4 M50 Dravit Grey
124 Posts
I configured it with Brooklyn Grey, but today I saw on this forum pictures of an i440 in San Remo Green. This looked stunning, but.... I'm not gonna change the color. Doing that probably invokes new quotes, and since the i4 M50 has now an increased price of €3000, I'm not risking this. The lease budget might be exceeded, or maybe I have to drop some of my options....
Curious about what they will give me as a delivery date. I'll keep you informed here.
I think you should ask directly at BMW. As I remember, you can change the color without having to place a new order (if it's the same price).
And yes, keep us posted about your delivery date. It seems like we are being given very different delays in here Belgium.

·
Registered
i4 e40 M-pack,18" 858 M, DravitGrau
67 Posts
I ordered my m50 mid oktober at van Osch. Expected delivery august 2022 but I guess it will je later than that. Fully-specced dravitgrau so rip chips.
My order went through end of October @ Van Osch, I opted to go down for a fully specced Edrive40 and include the wallbox in the lease. ETA on the delivery on the sheet was August 2022 but the dealership gave me October 2022 as estimate.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ordered my I4 M50 beginning of October in Saphire black but doubted to go for Brooklyn grey. On the configurator it looked too white and light for me but after seeing some real life pictures changed the color this week. So Brooklyn grey it will be :)
This will be my first EV. Looked at the Polestar 2, Tesla model 3 and model Y and the Ford Mustang Mach E. But decided to go for the i4 although I did not had a test ride or seen it in real live as I did with the others

This is the configuration:
M Sport seats in the front
Parking Assistant Pack Plus
Heated front and rear seats
Sun-resistant glass at the back
Driving Assistant Pack Professional
Leather interior Vernasca Contrast Black/Blue
Trailer coupling (electrically foldable)
Business Pack
Innovation Pack
Comfort Pack
Electric sunroof
Alu rims styling 858 M 18" (bicolor Midnightgrey)
M Brooklyn Grau (metallic)
View attachment 2149

View attachment 2150
View attachment 2151
interesting. I’m trying to get the side logos for the USA since you have them in Europe as shown in your picture but it doesn’t seem like there’s a right side and a left side. It looks like they have both configured the same only on the driver side the M is flush against the door seam and on the passenger side the three colored slashes are flush against the door seam or vice versa? Does anyone know if that’s the accurate placement/set up it looks like this is a factory photo so I presume it would be correct. Photos are a little bit blurry since I am large them but hopefully you get the picture of the question.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle Bumper

1 - 16 of 16 Posts