BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pre ordered back in August. I was the first pre order at my dealership in Hamilton Ontario. No word on finalizing my order. I configured an i4M50. Dravit grey metallic with tacora red vernasca leather. I think it will be a while, can’t wait.

·
896 Posts
Welcome.
So, I don't really understand. You pre-ordered an i4 M50, back in August. And since you haven't heard anything?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there,
In August I paid $1500.00 to pre order an i4. I configured the car online and then was sent to my dealer of choice. I was later contacted by the dealership to confirm my order. In November I went into the dealership and confirmed my choices. Now I am waiting to finalize my order. I spoke with my salesperson last week and he had no updates from BMW yet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome.
So, I don't really understand. You pre-ordered an i4 M50, back in August. And since you haven't heard anything?
Not clear how it works for other countries but BMW Canada put in place a reservation system back in July that requires a 1,500$ deposit to secure a place in line. That's it.

Now, as far as I can tell no Canadian has actually placed an order to the factory. At least if that person exists is not in this forum. :)

But I suppose that the ones that reserved first should get a call pretty soon. I put my reservation a month ago so I won't get any news for a while for sure.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not clear how other countries work but BMW Canada put in place a reservation system back in July that requires a 1,500$ deposit to secure a place in line. That's it.

Now, as far as I can tell no canadian has actually place an order to the factory. At least if that person exists is not in this forum. :)

But I suppose that the ones that reserved first should get a call pretty soon. I put my reservation a month ago so I won't get any news for a while for sure.
You’re right, it’s just a reservation for a place in line. No guarantee of a car. I was first reservation at my dealership, so I hope that helps. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
MB GLA
301 Posts
Not clear how it works for other countries but BMW Canada put in place a reservation system back in July that requires a 1,500$ deposit to secure a place in line. That's it.

Now, as far as I can tell no Canadian has actually placed an order to the factory. At least if that person exists is not in this forum. :)

Yes you are right that's the way it is for now and hope that the reservation will occur with a car sooner !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts