BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Still not owner of I4, but hope to have one ,... one day.
before that exiting moment, I im very curious about the all new technology of this car

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hello all. Still not owner of I4, but hope to have one ,... one day.
before that exiting moment, I im very curious about the all new technology of this car
This is a good place for finding out about your coming i4...especially for questions you have that you can't find answers for elsewhere. Welcome from Canada.

·
2,267 Posts
Some tips:
  • Find out what you want, an e40 (back traction only) or M50 (x-drive due to the two (more powerful) engines)
  • Pick a color: the pictures found here on the forum (or anywhere else on the web) can look very fancy but are not always very representative. Go to a dealer and choose your color there, eventually on a different model. The color you loved in a picture, may look awful in real life and vice versa
  • Now you need to make a choice in the list of options:
    • the M50 has already a lot of options included, for which you still have to pay separately on the e40
    • be aware that some options will certainly delay the delivery of your car: lumbar support, maybe also Harman Kardon... (check the forum here for others)
    • think very hard about the options: do you really need them? BMW (and Audi, and Mercedes...) are known for their expensive list of options.
  • Read the forum: there are some very experienced members here (not me, I can be a clown on many topics) who are BMW lovers at heart and I bet some of them even like their beamer more than their spouses :D

·
1,028 Posts
Bienvenue!

I think you will find all your answers on this forum, even to questions you don't ask :)
Did you ask the dealers for availability? The delivery times are the big black spot with the I4 :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.