BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my M50 a few weeks ago and found this forum recently. Now I just hope that the car will arrive in time..

This is my first EV, at the moment I have a Volvo XC60 T8 Polestar Engineered and before that also a PHEV, a Volvo XC60 T8 R-Design. It will also be my first BMW as well.

I just can't wait for the day when it is time for delivery and I will se and drive my car for the first time! :love::eek:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Mackan8! Congratulations on ordering your i4 and welcome to the forum! What convinced you to go with the i4 as your first EV? Are you going to keep or trade in the XC60 T8?
Thankyou so much! I am going to sell the Xc60 as soon as the i4 arrives. Well I was actually looking for going electric and was looking at all available and coming cars, i don’t know how many reviews on YouTube i have watched the last year. I test drove a number of cars, the e-tron, polestar 2… and this summer a taycan cross turismo - and that was when I decided i wanted my next car to be fun to drive! The Porsche was too expensive.. and i also need a tow bar wich the Porsche is not possible to equip with. So - at the same time i came across news regarding the i4 m50 - and when i looked further into it - i realised that it was the car for me!

· Registered
M50 San Remo Green Fiona Red/Black Extended Merino 15000km driven
308 Posts
Welcome @db75
Has anyone tried to negotiate a free or discounted BMW i Wallbox into their i4 order?
I got a discount on it. 1400€ for the non lockable version of it. I will get it for 1k with instal included.

There are some chargers selling at 7-800 without install that i have seen but im not sure about the quality.

The BMW wallbox is made by Schneider Electric, i have good experience with their products from my work, so i will go for the deal.. 😄

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a discount on it. 1400€ for the non lockable version of it. I will get it for 1k with instal included.

There are some chargers selling at 7-800 without install that i have seen but im not sure about the quality.

The BMW wallbox is made by Schneider Electric, i have good experience with their products from my work, so i will go for the deal.. 😄
I have already got a wallbox installed at home/in my garage so I used the negotiation-power on discount. (saw the question above) It is a factor that i represent a large company in Sweden of course.

I have a Eazee wallbox charger installed for about 2 years now and it works great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.