BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
new member from the U.K. here.
I currently have a G20 320i and also running a Nissan Leaf which is going back in February at the end of its lease. The leaf has been a truly superb car and I will be sticking with fully electric driving moving forward.
I have paid a £500 deposit with my local dealer in Newcastle to secure a build slot and I will be trading in the 3 series and going back to one car.
Looking forward to interacting with you all as we continue our i4 journey.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. 435 with a highish spec is the plan I think. The range on that should be more than adequate I would think.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @Neilsafc! Are you looking to lease the i4 like your Leaf? Or are you planning to buy/finance?
I’m going to buy/finance. The 3 series is on finance so going to one car will increase the budget. We aren’t doing enough miles to justify two cars but electric driving I’m really enjoying. Looking forward to the price being released so I can spec up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you. 435 with a highish spec is the plan I think. The range on that should be more than adequate I would think.
Welcome! I don't want to be a downer but the eDrive35 model is most likely going to be available at a later date compared to the eDrive40 and M50. Just a heads up :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! I don't want to be a downer but the eDrive35 model is most likely going to be available at a later date compared to the eDrive40 and M50. Just a heads up :)
Ah thanks for the heads up. That’s good to know. Looks like it will be the e40 then. The timings are working out well at the minute so whichever one is our first really.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Ah thanks for the heads up. That’s good to know. Looks like it will be the e40 then. The timings are working out well at the minute so whichever one is our first really.
Yeah that's usually how it works. Open orders up for the top models first then the lower trim models later on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts