BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Ordered: i4 M50 in Saphirschwarz exterior with Tacorarot interior
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from city near Brussels, Belgium.

Recently ordered the BMW i4 M50 as company car.
Since I drove BMW already for 6 years now, being happy about it, why change? ;)

Due to my wife already having an ICE SUV (Q5) where we could go on holiday with over the next couple of years, without the country-crossing issues with recharging battery, I opted for an EV from BMW.

After carefully test-driving the EQC, iX3, and some other PHEV in the Mercedez / BMW gamma, being able to optionize the i4 M50 significantly, this seemed like the best choice, even though there was no test drive possible during my period to choose a company car...

FYI - Colors chosen by wife, to keep marriage happy ;)

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello from city near Brussels, Belgium.

Recently ordered the BMW i4 M50 as company car.
Since I drove BMW already for 6 years now, being happy about it, why change? ;)

Due to my wife already having an ICE SUV (Q5) where we could go on holiday with over the next couple of years, without the country-crossing issues with recharging battery, I opted for an EV from BMW.

After carefully test-driving the EQC, iX3, and some other PHEV in the Mercedez / BMW gamma, being able to optionize the i4 M50 significantly, this seemed like the best choice, even though there was no test drive possible during my period to choose a company car...

FYI - Colors chosen by wife, to keep marriage happy ;)

View attachment 2417 View attachment 2418
nice one!
Would you have chosen other colours yourself?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL, another one "onder de sloef". Just kidding. I have the same discussions here. I can choose whatever I want, as long as she can pick the color...
To be honest, I had to convince her about allowing me 500hp+, so leaving her the color was a good option :LOL:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice one!
Would you have chosen other colours yourself?
Other colors like the blue or grey seem nice in the configurator, but doubted how it would look like IRL, so opted for safe option! Interior red is nice ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Went to BMW Bornem to check the colors IRL first. M Brooklyn Grau convinced me because the Frozen Portimao was just the extra cost too much 😂

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
955 Posts
Hehe, not such a bad idea 😲

Reactions: Reivax

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got a confirmation today that the home charger or wallbox is ready for installation about one month before actual delivery of the car... Now playing the waiting game... :whistle:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dirk,
Orderd my M50 around the beginning of September and got a expected delivery time around 31 may 2022.
What was the expected delivery time of yours? I heard that if You're ordering one now, you won't get one untill somewhere 2023.

I chose Portimao blue btw, but still doubting to switch to brooklyn grey 😅

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I got confirmation of the order (Oct 2021), the sales rep mentioned summer 2022. However in virtual corridors, there are rumors that some lease companies under pressure do influence the production/delivery date because of their contract with certain companies.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts