BMW i4 Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5.0 V8 Range Rover, Smart Roadster
213 Posts
I’ve just heard back from my dealer. The Tech pack is available, but not Tech Plus. So we can have HUD, but not park assist or active cruise control.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yes, that's correct. If you have your BMW order number you can phone the BMW line and they'll tell you the details. If you don't have the order number, only your dealer can help.
Thank you. I'll give that go. Below is my spec btw.

i4 M50, Black Sapphire, Black with Grey Contrast Stitching Vernasca Leather, Visibility Pack, Technology Plus Pack, Heated Steering Wheel, M Sports Brakes with Red Calipers, BMW Individual high gloss Shadow Line with extended contents.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If anyone has an i4 M50 ordered and wants to cancel, please let me know as I’d be interested in taking over their order as I’m desperate to get one before November 2022 to fit into my company tax year. Dealership is quoting earliest now of June 2023! ( For UK orders only)

·
Registered
i4 M50 in Portimao Blue, Oyster, Ash wood, currently wk 23
350 Posts
So…

My wife and I are headed to London at the end of the month… who wants to pick us up at Heathrow and drive us into the City in your new i4?! 🤪 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇

Reactions: Ilektriksky

·
Registered
213 Posts
So…

My wife and I are headed to London at the end of the month… who wants to pick us up at Heathrow and drive us into the City in your new i4?! 🤪 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇
I’d love to, I live not far from Heathrow.

Just one teeny, tiny flaw in the plan, though. No i4 yet. Soz. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ilektriksky and ssh

·
Registered
58 Posts
So…

Mine is on my boat and not far from Heathrow either so might actually be a possibility depending on when the thing lands haha!

·
i4 M50 18" 858 M San Remo Green
2,179 Posts
So…

Hmmm... how 'bout you paying me and my wife a nice long weekend in an all-in 5* hotel in downtown London, and I'll come to pick you up at the airport in a rented i4 M50? I'll even keep the door open for you and your wife...

BTW: my wife needs a jacuzzi in the room, for her back (she had surgery 6 years ago...) and I want a full free fridge in the room...

·
Registered
i4 M50 in Portimao Blue, Oyster, Ash wood, currently wk 23
350 Posts
I assume that's a no?
I couldn’t find a hotel with the jacuzzi… we’re in Bankside, but no jacuzzis in the rooms… 😉

• Sad
Reactions: JST1963

·
Registered
20 Posts
If anyone has an i4 M50 ordered and wants to cancel, please let me know as I’d be interested in taking over their order as I’m desperate to get one before November 2022 to fit into my company tax year. Dealership is quoting earliest now of June 2023! ( For UK orders only)
Update: my dealership tells me that BMW haven’t given any production slots for M50s to UK customers yet. Is that true?

·
Registered
213 Posts
My dealer has told me the same thing. You’re not with Inchcape of Reading, are you?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Yeah, I think it's pretty likely. But by how much, I've no idea. Seems pretty random to be honest.
@Weezer, you were right, I received a phone call from my dealer yesterday. I initially thought he was going to inform me that my car was ready, but instead gave me the bad new that it has been delayed to mid-October due to delays with wiring looms. So the wait continues!

·
Registered
530D M Sport 2018
4 Posts
Yes, that's correct. If you have your BMW order number you can phone the BMW line and they'll tell you the details. If you don't have the order number, only your dealer can help.
I've still got absolutely nothing from my dealer so may try this as I have my order number. Do you know where I can find the BMW line number to call?
I'm pretty sure they are going to throw customer service out of the window here and try to enforce additional costs on any orders without a build slot yet.
(M50 ordered September 2021 via Vertu, with no signs of a status update yet)

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think I found the number on the BMW website. I've tried using the chat, but it never works for me so phoning might be your best bet.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts