BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, all! Placed a preorder for an M50 and ready for an EV, although I am also watching other brands’ announcements and models. Let’s hope some of the news regarding chips doesn’t hold up the features for the i4 (and been monitoring that forum here). After having HUD in my Mazda, that’s a must have.

Coming from a Mazda6, I have really come to appreciate handling and interior. The i4 interior looks great and every BMW that I have rented has met and exceeded the handling expectations. I can’t wait to read some of the embargoed reviews here shortly to ensure the handling of the i4 exceeds expectations too.

Biggest question - what color?! Leaning Brooklyn Grey, but Dravit looks great too. Frozen Portimao looks awesome, but I need to be able to use an automatic car wash facility. :(.

Great community here, and look forward to discussions here.

· Registered
BMW's i4 M50, 640 F13, X3 G01
391 Posts
Greetings, all! Placed a preorder for an M50 and ready for an EV, although I am also watching other brands’ announcements and models. Let’s hope some of the news regarding chips doesn’t hold up the features for the i4 (and been monitoring that forum here). After having HUD in my Mazda, that’s a must have.

Coming from a Mazda6, I have really come to appreciate handling and interior. The i4 interior looks great and every BMW that I have rented has met and exceeded the handling expectations. I can’t wait to read some of the embargoed reviews here shortly to ensure the handling of the i4 exceeds expectations too.

Biggest question - what color?! Leaning Brooklyn Grey, but Dravit looks great too. Frozen Portimao looks awesome, but I need to be able to use an automatic car wash facility. :(.

Great community here, and look forward to discussions here.
Brooklyn and Dravit are great choices. Brooklyn will standout more and it’s a new color not much seen. I went for black sapphire as it would be a company car, would choose carbon black if available. Standard Portimao also very good

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Teamzans. A Mazda 6 is a hard one to beat, but I am confident the i4 will do a proper job.
Nice to see that the car's handling is the first thing on your mind. A true Mazda driver :D
Bingo. Thank you, Hans - yeah, once you feel the Mazda handling, it's tough not to ensure that exists in every subsequent car you own!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.