BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High Five to everyone!!!
I feel like a kid again....man, it's gonna be a long wait till I get delivery of my i4 e40.
I call it my retirement car, cuz most likely due to finances, it will be my last new car, I will be able to afford. I sure hope it lives up to my expectations, as I lost alot of value after getting the Kona EV and dealing with their batterygate. 馃槅 lol

Registered
High Five to everyone!!!
I feel like a kid again....man, it's gonna be a long wait till I get delivery of my i4 e40.
I call it my retirement car, cuz most likely due to finances, it will be my last new car, I will be able to afford. I sure hope it lives up to my expectations, as I lost alot of value after getting the Kona EV and dealing with their batterygate. 馃槅 lol
Congratulations, the I4 is beautiful! I reserved one as well, but first dealing with my Chevy Bolt Batterygate: I feel you, man!

Registered
Kona EV, 335i convertible, K1600b mc
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations, the I4 is beautiful! I reserved one as well, but first dealing with my Chevy Bolt Batterygate: I feel you, man!
Just last Friday, I got my battery replaced but I'm not feeling the love. My wife still loves and still wants to keep it but I told her, either way I'm getting my retirement car. Lol
I first experienced BMW after getting my 08 335i convertible and love it , but I will replace it with the i4 as I got a BMW k1600b last year and that just rocks lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts