BMW i4 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is an email I received from Stealth Hitch asking that anyone with interest in a hitch to contact them so they can consider whether to prioritize developing a hitch for the i4. Please email [email protected] - to show interest if you would like them to create a hitch for the i4 and we may be able to have them see that due to the interest it should be a priority. Thanks!

Hi Joe,

Samantha asked me to reach out to you. We apologize for the miscommunication on our end, the BMW i4 is a vehicle that we do hope to develop in the future but at the moment we have not seen enough interest to be able to move it up our priority list of new vehicle developments.

I can go ahead and add you to our inquiry list so that once we do start to develop a hitch for that vehicle, we can let you know. If you know any other new owners for the i4 you can also ask them to call or email in and be put on the list and that will help us to better prioritize the vehicle for a Stealth Hitch development.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

JEREMY CROWE | 4580 COMMERCE PKWY, SUGAR HILL, GA | 678.714.3592

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks @JoeK - I also sent Jeremy an email.
I am disappointed that BMW decided not to offer a factory installed hitch in the US, whereas this is an option in Europe.
Agree and thanks.Jeremy said they will be looking at designing a hitch to fit new 4 series ice and i4, and even 3 series if possible .

· Premium Member
905 Posts
emailed him

· Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
780 Posts
I will email him once I’m home! I would love to tow a 5x8 trailer for random stuff for house

· Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
780 Posts
Great thx
NP I sent this...

Good Morning Jeremy,

Can you add me to your inquiry list so that once Stealth Hitch do start to develop a hitch for BMW i4, Stealth Hitch can let me know. I will ask any other new owners for the i4. I can also ask them to call or email in and be put on the list and that will help Stealth Hitch to better prioritize the vehicle for a Stealth Hitch development.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: ssh

· Registered
2022 i4M50, Dravit, 861M, Blk Vent Vernasca, Drv Asst Pro, Prk Asst Pro, Premium, HUD, LED/Laser, HK
13 Posts
By chance has anyone tried using a 'previous version' of the Stealth Hitch made for a 4 series on a current 4 series / i4? I'm curious what the difference is (if any). Any info appreciated!

I also sent an email to Jeremy similar to the ones outlined. To date, I have not heard a reply.

· Registered
2023 M50
12 Posts
Just talked to Richard Gomrick ([email protected]) of StealthHitches and he says that i4 hitch is high on their development list. And that whoever is the first to bring his i4 to their facility in Atlanta GA will get a free hitch and a free installation. I bet we have at least one member of the forum within reasonable distance from them. Lets make this happen! Once they build the first hitch - they'll be able to build and ship more to everyone interested. I'd do it myself if I was not that far away.

· Premium Member
245 Posts
@ssh is driving back from the performance center when he gets his. This seems like it can't be that far out of his way. Maybe he will take one for the i4 team? :) I'll put in $20 for his hotel stay along the way.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: M3HNGRY and ssh

· Administrator
2023 i4 m50 Portimao/Oyster
7,888 Posts
@ssh is driving back from the performance center when he gets his. This seems like it can't be that far out of his way. Maybe he will take one for the i4 team? :) I'll put in $20 for his hotel stay along the way.
Hmmm… out of the way if I go northern route…

If Terry wasn’t going to be with me…

How long would it take them?

· Premium Member
245 Posts
  • Haha

· Administrator
7,888 Posts

· Super Moderator
2005 BMW M3 940whp
780 Posts
That is so funny I can't even explain it. But... not exactly...!

However, I'm serious: how long would it take?

And what about you, @M3HNGRY?
It’s six hours away from me. I have thought about doing this as well….

· Administrator
7,888 Posts
It’s six hours away from me. I have thought about doing this as well….
I think you're more likely to be able to use the free hitch than I am...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts